+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yup, but OUAT is no CSI or L&O rathings wise. Hence my surprise at the spin off. Maybe it has a very desirable demographic?
    Demographics, Pffffftt!!!!!!
    Don't get me started on that.

Anyhow, tonight's the big ol' Grand Finale of the season! I hear it's just jampacked with loads of stuff. I think I'll tape so I can rewatch if need be.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, my plan also---that and that the Survivor finale is tonight---the one reality show I really watch---and this is FORT after all!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Last I heard, the Mad Hatter will not be played by Sebastian Stan because he's awfully busy with other parts. Can't imagine why!
    I'm pretty sure that I read that they were going to delay starting the show until he is available. The initially planned to recast it, but there was such an outcry from fans that they changed their minds.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Less than an hour now folks . . . . anxiously awaiting the start of the last episode, but dreading the ending of the season.

Season Three can't start soon enough!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

That was a great finale! I loved every minute of it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I turned my head for a second, but it was Aurora, Mulan AND Phillip that found Neal right?

Wowsaaaa!! I really enjoyed that! Only downside is Greg and Tamara didn't die!!

And yes, that was them!

Can't wait for S3! Everyone trying to be on the same side should be interesting!!

And the Mom and Dad moment was GREAT! I've been waiting for that!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Wow...the town is saved, poor Belle is left behind with the implication that she is responsible for the safety of the town. Then the Enchanted Forest's most dysfunctional family go off through a portal to save Henry. I find it interesting that Peter Pan looks like he will be season 3's Big Bad and considering Greg and Tamara grabbed Henry and used a portal to Neverland that their secret boss may be Peter Pan. How delicious. Nice to see Aurora, Prince Phillip and Mulan, not so much.

Oh, nice to see how Hook is linked to Rumple, Bae and Mina and his conflict to have his revenge against Bae's father or create the family Mina wanted. BTW Captain Hook has the most beautiful eyelashes. Yum.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Forgot to throw-in that I love the unexpected twist of an evil Peter Pan!

And I didn't realize I had missed Archie til he gave his little speech!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It was interesting . . . and more than a bit frustrating . . . that they went to great lengths to not say the name "Peter Pan" when they were all referring to the next big bad guy. Even when Mr Gold said he was to be feared, he didn't really say it was Peter Pan he was talking about.

Making assumptions for what's going on with this show is not a good idea!

When Neal was found on the beach by the Fairytale Land Threesome, I heard the voice of Ricky Ricardo in my head saying "you got some 'splainin to do"!!

I guess any hopes I had for a HAPPY "RumBelle" are on hold for now. Wondering how long it took for her to change clothes once she realized who she was. Lacey was wearing black, but Belle showed up at the dock in blue. Leaves me wondering how many hours are in one day in Storybrooke. Time doesn't seem to behave there like it does in my world.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It was interesting . . . and more than a bit frustrating . . . that they went to great lengths to not say the name "Peter Pan" when they were all referring to the next big bad guy. Even when Mr Gold said he was to be feared, he didn't really say it was Peter Pan he was talking about.

Making assumptions for what's going on with this show is not a good idea!

When Neal was found on the beach by the Fairytale Land Threesome, I heard the voice of Ricky Ricardo in my head saying "you got some 'splainin to do"!!

I guess any hopes I had for a HAPPY "RumBelle" are on hold for now. Wondering how long it took for her to change clothes once she realized who she was. Lacey was wearing black, but Belle showed up at the dock in blue. Leaves me wondering how many hours are in one day in Storybrooke. Time doesn't seem to behave there like it does in my world.
    It was a coat.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread