+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1148Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I hate that too!! I have no DVR and nothing to tape either with...but I know later in the week I can catch one of them On Demand. It will be hard to decide...will probably switch back and forth but have a guess I will stick with OUAT and catch the end of Survivor.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

If magic is part of the world you can't destroy it. It is obvious that in some worlds magic is stronger than science and vice a versa that being said not all magic is bad. That dragon Tamara killed was helping people that had no hope with science. If nothing else Tamara must have an interesting back story as she seethes with hatred.

I will not be surprised if Belle/Lacey who lusts after immortality and youth may try to hurt Henry if she finds out who he is and in the process Mr. Gold tries to save him and Gold is the one killed at Belle/Lacey's hand. At that very moment I could see Belle/Lacey regaining her memories and feel utter despair at what she has done.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh, I think a year or two ago I had to watch the Survivor finale on line. Fat Lot of Good it did me because they aired the finale but not the Reunion Show and they reveal the winner on the Reunion Show. How that made sense I don't know.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's been a loooooong time since I watched the Disney version of Peter Pan and even longer since I read the book, but . . . . didn't the "shadow" operate independently of Peter Pan? I am not sure we've really met "Peter Pan" just yet.

Wondering if Neal had to fall through the portal in order to set up a new location for storylines in Season Three - assuming there is an S3.

I would have to go back and watch again, but did anyone else see that (maybe) Regina had something in her right hand when Owen had her strapped to the table? The camera was focused on her hand as it was close to his waist. It looked to me like she "palmed" something. I also want to go back and see what Mr Gold's keychain looked like. Not liking "Lacey" very much and even Gold seems to be uncomfortable around her. Please let there be at least a hint in the finale that we might be getting Belle back sometime in the future!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I don't watch Survivor or any of those other shows. But, assuming I did, there are those of us out here who don't have DVR and no means of taping shows on other channels we might want to see. The monthly fee for DVR is just ridiculous when you pile it on top of all the other charges and fees and I can't afford it.
    VCR's are dirt cheap now, if you can find them. I have one & still literally "tape" stuff when situations like this happen. The new TV's aren't set up to hook up a VCR, but it can be done relatively simply if you know someone who's good at that kind of stuff. My VCR is through a converter box, but my regular TV isn't.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It's been a loooooong time since I watched the Disney version of Peter Pan and even longer since I read the book, but . . . . didn't the "shadow" operate independently of Peter Pan? I am not sure we've really met "Peter Pan" just yet.

Wondering if Neal had to fall through the portal in order to set up a new location for storylines in Season Three - assuming there is an S3.

I would have to go back and watch again, but did anyone else see that (maybe) Regina had something in her right hand when Owen had her strapped to the table? The camera was focused on her hand as it was close to his waist. It looked to me like she "palmed" something. I also want to go back and see what Mr Gold's keychain looked like. Not liking "Lacey" very much and even Gold seems to be uncomfortable around her. Please let there be at least a hint in the finale that we might be getting Belle back sometime in the future!!!
    I don't know how reliable they are, but Zap2It thinks OUaT is likely to be renewed.

I will ask my daughter about Peter Pan and the shadow in the Disney movie. She's watched it a few times, including just last week. I told her to get it out so I could show her that the time was changed on Big Ben to 8:15 when Peter, Wendy & her brothers landed on it.

I agree that Gold does seem to feel a bit conflicted with Lacey. Rumple might be enjoying her, but the good in Gold might be fighting back.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I doubt we've seen the last of Neal. Maybe he'll bring back reinforcements from whereever he lands.
    I'm positive we haven't seen the last of Neal/Bae. As for where he lands, I'd say the title of the finale is a mighty big hint
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    In the story, (well, the Disney version) Peter had somehow become detached from his shadow. The independent thing was completely involuntary. I think maybe it had something to do with Hook, like he chopped off Pan's shadow? Wendy is the one who helped Peter by sewing his shadow back on for him. I think maybe OUAT just hasn't cast Peter yet...or maybe they're keeping it as a surprise. Still, it seems as though this Peter is deliberately sending his shadow to do his dirty work. Peter was always michevious, and a little sad (IMO), but he certainly wasn't kidnapping children from happy families.

(Sorry for the double post!)
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

Ok, triple post....my apologies. But I just had a thought. What if Hook started out as one of Peter's kidnapped lost boys but somehow escaped and that is what started their epic feud? It would definitely lend some sympathy to Hook's character and go quite a way in explaining why he turned out as he did. Would also lend some viability to a Hook/Emma/Neal triangle. Then again, maybe I've just watched one too many soaps.....
    Desiderata

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Ok, triple post....my apologies. But I just had a thought. What if Hook started out as one of Peter's kidnapped lost boys but somehow escaped and that is what started their epic feud? It would definitely lend some sympathy to Hook's character and go quite a way in explaining why he turned out as he did. Would also lend some viability to a Hook/Emma/Neal triangle. Then again, maybe I've just watched one too many soaps.....
    Don't you think that Emma hooking up with Hook is a little icky considering he was Bae/Neal's mothers lover?
    BuckeyeAddict and Babbred like this.

+ Reply to Thread