+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1148Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

The Survivor finale is basically the whole night usually--simpler to tape OUAT....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The Survivor finale is basically the whole night usually--simpler to tape OUAT....
    Revenge Finale on that night too, right after OUAT. It's 2 hours.

I hate it when the networks do this to us. Don't they know it's all about ME ME ME.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Revenge Finale on that night too, right after OUAT. It's 2 hours.

I hate it when the networks do this to us. Don't they know it's all about ME ME ME.
    Yeah, the bastards do anything to screw with my viewing schedule.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Neal/Bae was soooo sad!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

So, in the OUAT universe, Peter Pan is some creepy demon-like shadow. So if Peter Pan is the bad guy, does that make Hook the good guy for trying to destroy him? Or are they buddies in this alternate reality version? Also, the prophecy that Henry will be Rumpy's undoing, surely that just means that Henry is the one who can break the curse of "the dark one"? Not actually kill Rumpy, but kill the dark part of him...and bring Rumpy back to a better version of his former self. Good epi though. Next week is going to be one heckuva finale!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

After tonight, I'm actually scared of the finale a little bit!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

I hope they wrap up this science vs. magic storyline real quick. It just sucked all of the fun out of this show.

Also, I feel so bad for Neal...poor guy just can't catch a break no matter where he is!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I can't believe Neal fell through the portal! Ugh! I was hoping that once Neal and Emma admitted they still loved each other, they'd have the strength of 10 grinches, plus two, Emma would pull him out and lift him over her head. Surely we haven't seen the last of him.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I hope they wrap up this science vs. magic storyline real quick. It just sucked all of the fun out of this show.

Also, I feel so bad for Neal...poor guy just can't catch a break no matter where he is!
    I agree about the science vs magic - and this mysterious "home office" knows what Regina's key was for?? Give me a break.

I doubt we've seen the last of Neal. Maybe he'll bring back reinforcements from whereever he lands.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't watch Survivor or any of those other shows. But, assuming I did, there are those of us out here who don't have DVR and no means of taping shows on other channels we might want to see. The monthly fee for DVR is just ridiculous when you pile it on top of all the other charges and fees and I can't afford it.
    AmyKay likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread