+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 206 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1003Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

CCL

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Tonight's episode was quite romantic. What do people think regarding the reveal opredetermined wife? Was it predetermined that this woman, and not Mary Margaret, would be his wife in Storybrooke? Or is the Mayor Queen lying about the wife? I'm still not 100 percent on the real world...the curse moved them to the real world but did it also determine what job they do there, who they have formed relationships with etc. How much free agency do they have?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I caught that, too. It says one person remembers (or knows) while flashing a picture of EQ, but I still maintain that if only person knows, it's Rumpy.
    Timeline question... when EQ is visiting Maleficent to get the spell back, M says it's Snow and PC's wedding night. When the curse is activated, Emma has just been born - so it took 9 months for her to correctly activate the curse?
    Yes. When she visited Rumple to find out why it didn't work, Snow & Charming had already visited him, with Snow being pregnant. Guess a good curse is like fine wine - it takes a while to become 'potent'??

I really loved the show tonight; so many facets to it. I loved seeing Snow so strong, esp. since Mary Margaret is so meek. It killed me when she said 'come back to me' as she kissed him... I've already told DH that if the show ends and they're not all together with a happy ending, then I'm boycotting any new shows the writers come out with.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Miss_Griss - you can't get Jonathan's anywhere here but for a few weeks out of the year - not even at Whole Foods or the speciality stores.
    Yeah. I realized after I posted that you were talking about Jonathans not being available rather than the other apples. I also realized that, while lots of types of apples are currently available, probably not many were at the time they were filming.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Nice touch seeing the ring on Mary Margaret's finger in the last scene.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So where do the 7 dwarves fit into last night's story?
    Count your blessings!

I love this show, but don't see all the nuances you all do. Guess that's why I read FORT first to see what you guys have uncovered before I watch it. Just need to be more observant!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

sorry not buying the wife thing....if I had a husband and he walked out after a fight and then I didn't hear a peep from him whether I was mad at him or not I would be checking with the police and hospitals and stuff and for her to go all this time and not know where he was at....nope thats all the EQ...last week I was so sure she didn't remember now again I am not so sure
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

I think that the clicher for the "wife" is that before the curse hit, Charming/James was already near death.. if he was found like that post-curse, he would be in the same state. In my opinion, not in any state to go out anf find himself a wife.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    So where do the 7 dwarves fit into last night's story?
    Grumpy and Sleepy were the janitor and security guard at the hospital. She hasn't come across them in the woods story yet.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I think that the clicher for the "wife" is that before the curse hit, Charming/James was already near death.. if he was found like that post-curse, he would be in the same state. In my opinion, not in any state to go out anf find himself a wife.
    Right. But was the real world, and the fairytale characters' roles in it, already set up by the curse? Did granny decide to open a bed and breakfast or was that already dictated? Did the queen decide to become the mayor or did she just show up in that job? Did Snow decide to live in that apartment or did the curse decide? Maybe the curse had the prince married to the wrong person (ie the person he was going to marry before meeting Snow...the wrong person) so he couldn't live happy ever after. Basically I need to know if they showed up in Storybrooke as blank slates and went from there (which I doubt) or if they had their lives and roles already assigned to them. And, if it is the latter, as I believe, how much was assigned?
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread