+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I like the dark Rumpy. I think he's sexier that way. I'm also looking forward to seeing the edgier Belle. All that sweetness and light from the good Belle got old.

Can you tell I never colored inside the lines?
    Ellen likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....poor Rumpy having such a hard time with love. Nice to see Regina have the upper hand with him.

Was that Robin Hood that was making out with Lacey behind the building?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

No, it was the Sheriff of Nottingham Rumpy took to caning. Regina thought she took the upper hand when she planted the "Lacey" memories into Belle with the enchanted planted matchbook; but it backfired when "Lacey" found dark Rumpy to be a turn-on. Oh, what havoc they will wreak as a pair...Regina, better look over your shoulder.

The tire tracks to and from nowhere...what will happen with the beans? Will they play into the cliffhanger at the end of the season?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....poor Rumpy having such a hard time with love. Nice to see Regina have the upper hand with him.

Was that Robin Hood that was making out with Lacey behind the building?

Yes, that was a nice twist.

In Sherwood Forest, the Sheriff told Rumpy that Robin Hood had stolen the woman he loved. (sigh) Are we going to have yet another storyline introduced a la Hook and Rumpy?

Gotta feel sorry for the residents of Storybooke. That town must feel like the Old West, what with everybody running around trying to kill each other. Although, come to think of it, a magic duel on the High Street at noon between Rumpy and Regina might be kind of cool...or maybe a sword fight between the Sheriff and Robin...
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Yes, that was a nice twist.

In Sherwood Forest, the Sheriff told Rumpy that Robin Hood had stolen the woman he loved. (sigh) Are we going to have yet another storyline introduced a la Hook and Rumpy?
    I thought the Sheriff & Robin Hood looked a lot alike. I had trouble telling them apart. If it wasn't for the tongue bit toward the end, I wouldn't have been sure either.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

And if Belle was more than just a fling for no-name guy in the alley, then technically Rumpy stole the Sheriff's girl, too.

My, my. This is getting complicated.

I am kinda feeling sorry for Belle she is so put upon in this series. It's almost as if they writers can't think of anything then lets do something to screw up Belle's life.
    Babbred likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am not a deep thinker. Actually my thoughts float along a shallow creek enjoying the view, but one of them bumped into a rock when Robin Hood was introduced this past episode.

Robin Hood is NOT a fairytale character nor is he a fantasy character invented by one particular writer. He is a legend brought along by minstrals, muses and poets who may or may not be based on an actual person in an actual time in an actual place.

I've put up with the Disneyfication of Grimm Bros fictional characters and Lewis Carroll fictional characters because the writers of the show have been able to make them human enough to drive storylines. Captain Hook, for instance, is also derived from a fictional character and I would think they could use OZ characters from Frank L. Baum, and maybe even wizard/dragon characters from Ursula K. Le Guin. If they want to be true to a cartoon character (Disney) for Robin Hood, they would have made him a fox. Oh, and Robin Hood did not have magic arrows that never miss because he didn't have or use magic...and where was Little John? My thought as it slams against the rock is wincing.

This is a request to keep legendary historical figures out of the fictional mix of characters.
    Ellen, Florimel and Babbred like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope the Sheriff got his tongue back when Rumpy was through with him. Not sure how not having a tongue keeps you from screaming though....try it...you don't need a tongue...
    I agree, dark Belle and dark Rumpy are very appealing!

Can someone remind me, are magic beans good for anything but growing beanstalks up to the clouds?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Can someone remind me, are magic beans good for anything but growing beanstalks up to the clouds?
    Making portals.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

+ Reply to Thread