+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree998Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

The guy Belle was making out with was the Sheriff of Nottingham.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I noticed the guy in the alley was Sheriff Nottingham in the flashbacks. Havent noticed him in town before. Yes, that was the dwarf they pushed over the town line.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

So, he does all this work to find Bae in this world, only to turn just as dark once he has found him, because Belle thinks she is some bad chick now?!

I get he feels anxious and nervous about Henry, but if I was Bae, I'd feel like crap cause clearly (even though we already knew this), his love for him isn't that great.

I'm enjoying seeing Rumple fight the darkness within, don't get me wrong. Robert is fantastic and I love how many layers Rumple/Gold has. It was just kind of sad to truly see that Bae basically means nothing again.

It should be an interesting couple of weeks!

Loved seeing Emma's struggle about her "home". The opening was nice, but I'm not a Henry hater so I would've cried if it was real!

Charming and Rumple are such cute little friends!

Can't wait until next week! Appears business will be picking up!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Oh and the tounge removal was gross! Imagine that thing being back in your mouth after Rumple has touched it. Blah, I would've told him he could keep it the first time!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Has it ever been said how Rumple sees the future? The reason I ask is was his dream just a dream or was it a vision of the future?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Rumple met a seer, and she told him of his future.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Just one quibble, though. Sheesh, guys, do you think you could make any less effort to hide the beanstalks? Why not put up a sign where the truck pulled over, "Bus stop for beanstalks"? Even without Emma's silly comment, Regina was going to find out sooner or later with all that activity going on.
    Also pretty obvious they're up to something when a truckload of prince, giant, and dwarves pull up to the curb. Seriously underestimating Regina seems like. If she seriously doesn't want those beanstalks, can't she just poof them gone? Or not, because they're magic beans?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Also pretty obvious they're up to something when a truckload of prince, giant, and dwarves pull up to the curb. Seriously underestimating Regina seems like. If she seriously doesn't want those beanstalks, can't she just poof them gone? Or not, because they're magic beans?
    I figure she can poof them gone. However, evil Regina might have something more sinister up her sleeves. I haven't heard anything - just supposing.

I get that Rumpy has pretty much gone back to his very dark side. But I don't like it! It is way too dark and scary for me. What a surprise that Lacey is turned on by it. I thought Rumpy/Gold fell in love with Belle because of her goodness. Yet he's willing to embrace his darkness to have her, and evidently he's given up on a relationship with Nealfire - even though Nealfire bent over backwards to help save Gold's life.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

When I watched OUAT again this morning I made the connection between the Sheriff of Nottingham and the guy in the alley. Never saw him "in town" before and have no idea who his Storybrooke persona is supposed to be.

If he is there, where is Robin Hood . . . and Maid Marian plus child for that matter?

Anyone else think large amounts of alcohol might be partially to blame for the amnesia suffered by Belle and Sneezy . . . . and yes, when I wrote "amnesia", it sounded just like it does when Mr Gold says it!!!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I figure she can poof them gone. However, evil Regina might have something more sinister up her sleeves. I haven't heard anything - just supposing.

I get that Rumpy has pretty much gone back to his very dark side. But I don't like it! It is way too dark and scary for me. What a surprise that Lacey is turned on by it. I thought Rumpy/Gold fell in love with Belle because of her goodness. Yet he's willing to embrace his darkness to have her, and evidently he's given up on a relationship with Nealfire - even though Nealfire bent over backwards to help save Gold's life.
    I guess the point is to get her to love him, then get her to remember who she is with "true love's kiss?" I like a balance between Evil Rumpy and good Rumpy, but I'll take him however they want to present him.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread