+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1078Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I have been an avid watcher and found it quite a refreshing recap since the show has skipped weeks all season long. Sometimes I forget the relationships between characters particularly from the end of last season into the start of this season.
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I suppose you could consider so of the info in this interview to be SPOILER MATERIAL, it really doesn't give away any specific story line. It's more insight into the new persona formerly known as Belle.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/Emilie de Ravin
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

When I click on that I just get FORT???
    nanarama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    When I click on that I just get FORT???
    I have no idea what happened. Will try again!

Exclusive: Once Upon a Time's Emilie de Ravin teases Lacey

In the event that the previous wackiness happens again, the interview with Emilie De Ravin can be found at Hypable.com

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I have no idea what happened. Will try again!

Exclusive: Once Upon a Time's Emilie de Ravin teases Lacey

In the event that the previous wackiness happens again, the interview with Emilie De Ravin can be found at Hypable.com
    Worked that time. Thanks. Interesting article.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, worked for me as well, and I agree, interesting article! But if Belle is so
    Click to see Spoiler:
    different why will Rumpy be interested in her? She isn't "Belle" like at all... Reminds me of General Hospital, where one alter asks the boyfriend of the other alter, are you just being nice to me because you hope she will return?

I think it's all about knowing what's deep inside of a person. She knew Rumple was good and now Mr Gold knows that Belle is still there . . . somewhere . . .

Super pumped for a new episode tonight!
    nanarama likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Overall, I liked it. This will be interesting to see how it works out with Rumpy and Anti-Belle. I actually kind of like this pairing better, but that's just me. I wonder if the writers are setting this up so that Rumpy and AB will face off with the other couple trying to destroy Storybooke?

Interesting meditations by Emma. What constitutes home, the place you were born or the place you remember? Wow. How sad. I wonder if this is how adopted kids feel when they try to find their birth parents. At least Emma still has her parents, but I still think that would be tough to give up everything she's known.

Just one quibble, though. Sheesh, guys, do you think you could make any less effort to hide the beanstalks? Why not put up a sign where the truck pulled over, "Bus stop for beanstalks"? Even without Emma's silly comment, Regina was going to find out sooner or later with all that activity going on.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Totally agree about the beanstalks. Seemed to be the same "magic" that hid Hook's boat . . . . and we all know how well that worked!!! Maybe that Blue Fairy ain't all she's cracked up to be.

As usual, Robert Carlyle is ah-maze-a-balls! I can only imagine what's gonna happen now that "Lacey" is digging his Dark Side!!!

Did we know who Lacey's back-up date was or are we to believe he was just a random guy in the alley? He didn't look familiar at all. However, the guy in the bar watching her play pool when Gold first finds her at The Rabbit Hole appeared to be the pharmacist/dwarf. Am I right?

+ Reply to Thread