+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

  1. #1531
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,857

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    That's the show with the mad hatter character I assume....but without the hatter actor?
    Alice in Wonderland even appeared on Grimm briefly! But that's an NBC show I'm pretty sure.... must be just a coincidence?

  2. #1532
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    That's the show with the mad hatter character I assume....but without the hatter actor?
    Alice in Wonderland even appeared on Grimm briefly! But that's an NBC show I'm pretty sure.... must be just a coincidence?
    I read that they will be using the original actor, after all, but they said that the show may be delayed based on his availability.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  3. #1533
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    926

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I read that they will be using the original actor, after all, but they said that the show may be delayed based on his availability.
    Oh good. I've liked him ever since Kings, and will be happy to him continue his Mad Hatter role in the new show.

  4. #1534
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,389

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    There is a Once Upon A Time Special on tonight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  5. #1535
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,453

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    I am interested in tonight's show - a behind the scenes look - but I'm more excited about next week's NEW episode. The days are just crawling along . . . . . .

    By the way: today is ROBERT CARLYLE's birthday!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  6. #1536
    Trust the Wink! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,196

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I am interested in tonight's show - a behind the scenes look - but I'm more excited about next week's NEW episode. The days are just crawling along . . . . . .

    By the way: today is ROBERT CARLYLE's birthday!
    I hear ya!

    Frankly, I could bypass a "behind the scenes" show. I want THE REAL episode. HOWEVER, in honor of Robert's birthday, they could re-run everyone's favorite episode: when Belle and Rumple meet!!! *siiiiighhhh*

    Happy Birthday, Rumpy!!!!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

  7. #1537
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,453

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC




    I'm with you Kocky! SKIN DEEP was my absolute favorite episode!!!
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 04-14-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  8. #1538
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,789

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    They spoke about the portals to the different universes or realities...Fairytale Land, Wonderland and I forget the third, but that would be the land of Captain Hook, Mulan and Robin Hood; perhaps Disneyland?

    I found the recap with emphasis on the paths of the different characters and the timeline (stuck in time for 28 years) to be very interesting.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Florimel like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #1539
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    Well. that was a waste of an hour! I suppose it was a good synopsis for someone who hasn't been watching, but otherwise.... Ho, hum!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  10. #1540
    Trust the Wink! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,196

    Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They spoke about the portals to the different universes or realities...Fairytale Land, Wonderland and I forget the third, but that would be the land of Captain Hook, Mulan and Robin Hood; perhaps Disneyland?

    I found the recap with emphasis on the paths of the different characters and the timeline (stuck in time for 28 years) to be very interesting.
    It was indeed interesting but, unfortunately I turned to Game of Thrones in the middle of it. Since they showed Mia and Rumpy's relationship, did they show Belle? (I know, I know! I'm a broken record!)
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.