+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1104Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I wasn't sure where I knew him from either. According to IMDB, he once played a part on Nash Bridges for two episodes. One of those episodes was titled . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SKIN DEEP!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Forgive me, but I am simply not good at remembering details. How did we find out that Ava grew up to be Snow's mother? I missed that part.
    I just spent some time looking this up on a few online sites. Yeah, I have no life.
    Anyhow, the ones that break down characters & episodes are all correlating Princess Ava & Snow's mother, also named Ava (or Eva in some of them).

In The Queen is Dead, Snow's mother is referred to as Queen Ava (Eva)
    In The Miller's Daughter, Cora is tripped by Princess Ava (Eva)

Apparently she grew up well & left her nasty side behind her, considering the advice she gave Snow. But this explains the lifelong grudge Cora seemed to have against her & Snow. From what little they've showed, Ava (Eva) probably had no idea why & didn't even remember her rude & nasty behavior.

Goes to show: Be carefull what you do. Things have a way of coming back to bite you in the butt.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    From what little they've showed, Ava (Eva) probably had no idea why & didn't even remember her rude & nasty behavior.

This show is so calculated - in a good way - that I'm not sure anything we see is insignificant - not even the small details.

Ava - and yes, I too think Tripping Ave grew up to be Mom To Snow Ava - must have had some 'reason' for sending Cora to the floor. Either she was a spoiled brat who thought servants were beneath her OR there was already some yet-to-be-disclosed bad blood between them.

Everything is connected . . . . it's just a matter of how many degrees removed it is.

Rose McGowen looks different because she injured her face in a car accident several years ago. Shes had extensive reconstructive surgery to repair the damage. If I remember correctly, one of her eyes got the brunt of it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

My understanding is the car accident resulted in a cut under her eye which left a scar from her glasses which can be seen in some photos. Not extensive facial damage require facial reconstruction.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

This article is a few weeks old, but it has some teasers of what we can expect the rest of the year. A few have already happened.
    Once Upon a Time Spoilers: Henry's Fate, Belle's Future, a Trip to Neverland - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

If you don't want to read the article, I'll share that Colin O'Donoghue (Captain Hook) is laid up with a broken leg. I don't know if that is why we haven't seen him, or if the timing was right.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

So far, this is a very confusing episode...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

CCL

Stupid show taking away more eye candy. The new male characters (Neal and Owen) do not measure up.

Edited to add: wait, Tom Ellis is going to be on as Robin Hood? Carry on, show.

Wood-August was all kinds of awesome, however. I just didn't like them turning him into a little kid.

I didn't see Neal's fiancée turning out to be "her." That was interesting.
    Last edited by CCL; 03-24-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ehhh, not the best episode tonight.

Don't like that they turned August back into a little boy...and Tamera can just go now!

And now a three week break?! Seriously?!

Still love the show, just wasn't feeling it tonight!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Not one single drop of Gold/Rumple in the entire episode . . . and now a three week wait. Ugh!

Wondering if the shows SAVES money by having one actor play two parts OR does that one actor get paid twice as much (or perhaps 4 times as much where Robert Carlyle is concerned)?

+ Reply to Thread