+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree998Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Actually, I think the EQ said she wouldn't remember it in the cursed world. Clearly Rumpy does, and she's still tied to it whether she remembers or not. In my opinion, she doesn't, but asking where she got Henry's name jogged something mostly forgotten. I think now that Emma's on the scene, things will start unraveling, memory-wise for the characters. The clock has started working, afterall.
    Add me to the list of people who said, "Hey! That's not a Honey Crisp!"
    As for Grimm versions being way different - in Rapunzel, the prince knocks her up with twins and after wandering around with his eyes scratched out for several years, he hears her singing in the desert place she's been put and her tears restore his sight. Then they do return to his kingdom and live happily ever after with their out-of-wedlock children.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Count your blessings!

well Rumpy always has an alterative motive..he always wants more..he created the curse but IMO he didn't have the power to use it..but he sees the future so he probably knew who would come to him for the curse and IMO I think that if he created the curse he also knew how to counter act it...my reason for saying that is that when the EQ told him he wouldn't remember he got a smirk on his face and said whats the harm..then at the end of last weeks episode the smirk on his face when he told the EQ PLEASE...he knows somehow he protected himself IDK yet but the EQ hasn't gotten it figured out yet..she knows something is off but she doesn't remember all of it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't recall that Rumple has the ability to see into the future. The original spinning-straw-into-gold fairytale would have had a different ending if he could.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I don't recall that Rumple has the ability to see into the future. The original spinning-straw-into-gold fairytale would have had a different ending if he could.
    maybe not in the actual fairy tale but remember when Snow told her husband she wanted to see him because he could see the future
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Last week's show is being repeated prior to the new episode. I am so glad because I apparently need to pay more attention to the small details...didn't realize that at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    As for Grimm versions being way different - in Rapunzel, the prince knocks her up with twins and after wandering around with his eyes scratched out for several years, he hears her singing in the desert place she's been put and her tears restore his sight. Then they do return to his kingdom and live happily ever after with their out-of-wedlock children.
    Ok, speaking of real stories, somebody said the real ending of Sleeping Beauty was radically different in Grimm's. Could somebody clue me in? I know that in Red Riding Hood, the wolf eats her grandmother and I think Hood, too, and the woodsman saves them by killing the wolf and cutting it open.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Actually, I think the EQ said she wouldn't remember it in the cursed world. Clearly Rumpy does, and she's still tied to it whether she remembers or not. In my opinion, she doesn't, but asking where she got Henry's name jogged something mostly forgotten. I think now that Emma's on the scene, things will start unraveling, memory-wise for the characters. The clock has started working, afterall.
    Re: The bolded part. Make sure you listen to the opening montage to see whether or not the EQ knows.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Re: The bolded part. Make sure you listen to the opening montage to see whether or not the EQ knows.
    Could somebody please inform me? My family is watching the football so I can't watch the last week's epi tonight.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I caught that, too. It says one person remembers (or knows) while flashing a picture of EQ, but I still maintain that if only person knows, it's Rumpy.
    Timeline question... when EQ is visiting Maleficent to get the spell back, M says it's Snow and PC's wedding night. When the curse is activated, Emma has just been born - so it took 9 months for her to correctly activate the curse?
    Count your blessings!

I really enjoyed tonights episode and seeing Snow White when she was all surviving in the woods.

+ Reply to Thread