+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I swear I remember Gold burying that knife in the woods.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I swear I remember Gold burying that knife in the woods.
    He did, but he dug it up when August was pretending to be Bae. I don't know if we know what happened to it after that.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    He did, but he dug it up when August was pretending to be Bae. I don't know if we know what happened to it after that.
    I missed that episode. I think it fell into my complete and total disinterest phase with the show.
    Ellen likes this.

I loved this episode. No, it wasn't the greatest, but it really set up some dramatic conflicts.

Great point about Rumpy's dagger being a fake. That sounds exactly like him! I can just see the look on Emma's and Neal's look of irritation now when they realize what must have happened. Or even better, the look on Cora's face.

And I didn't necessarily find the developments with Snow out of character. If you remember, she made quite a bandit when she was on the run from Regina in FT Land. Clearly, then, she's not afraid to wield a sword and confront people. With all that she has suffered, I can see her flirting with the power she has. I see her storyline as being like those superhero stories where the hero is briefly tempted to give in to his darker nature. Usually, the hero sees the light and goes back to being good themselves. It makes for a fascinating story, though, and so I'm looking forward to seeing this story play out on the show.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    And I didn't necessarily find the developments with Snow out of character. If you remember, she made quite a bandit when she was on the run from Regina in FT Land. Clearly, then, she's not afraid to wield a sword and confront people.
    I think Snow's weapon of choice is a bow and arrow, but I agree with your point. She had her face on a wanted poster for a reason! Snow strikes me as the "Momma Bear" type, so I can see her going rogue without too much imagination. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

As for the "they will lose one of their own" warning . . . . I cannot believe it will be any major character, so that leaves out Mary Margaret, David, Emma, Henry, my beloved Mr Gold (along with his sweet Belle) and yes, even Regina. Pretty much everybody else is expendable. I for one would not miss Dr Whale. If I had to guess, I'd say it would be one of the dwarfs, but not Grumpy. We've done okay with just six of them for awhile now so surely having only 5 won't make much of a difference.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

SPOILER ALERT!

Link to a video sneak peek from The Miller's Daughter. This is a RumBelle scene and you will need a hankie!

http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/apps/videos/videos/show/17717595-2x16-the-miller-s-daughter-sneak-peek-4
    PWS likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

Link to a video sneak peek from The Miller's Daughter. This is a RumBelle scene and you will need a hankie!

http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/apps/videos/videos/show/17717595-2x16-the-miller-s-daughter-sneak-peek-4
    Wow. Definitely needed the hankie! Very sweet!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

With this whole loss of a character thing I have to admit if they killed off Gold I would stop watching the show completely. There really isn't any other redeeming character on there for me to watch. For me his scenes are by and far the best. I could see someone like Red or Granny going. Maybe even Belle.

There's so many characters that have popped in and out that really I could see a whole bunch of them getting killed and I probably wouldn't even remember who they were in the first place.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Babbred like this.

Gold/Rumplestiltskin is way too important to the series to kill him off, plus Robert Carlyle is immensly popular in this show. I just can't imagine them killing off their "Gold"en goose.
    Little Sew&Sew and Babbred like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

Page Not Found
    BOOO!!!! They took the page down!!!

Oh, wait - found it on youtube (along with others I haven't watched yet). Awwwwww! Once again, Robert Carlyle shines.

I also agree that they wouldn't kill Robert Carlyle off - but what if he wanted out to pursue other opportunities? I haven't heard anything to that affect.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread