+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Really enjoyed the show tonight! Thought the acting was spot on!

At first I wasn't behind the whole "Nealfire" thing, but after seeing him and Gold together I really got on board!

The typewriter with the letter being in the box was sort of anti-climatic, but I mean, it really was one of the only things that would've made sense!

Thought Henry was a little rough on Emma with the "just like her" line, but, felt he was justified as he was just really upset that he had been lied too and after all he is just a kid.

David and Snow's comic relief was a nice little touch... a thanksgiving dinner with Henry's fam would be quite special!

Glad Milah is dead...what a wench she was!! And man oh man, Rumple better not lay a finger on little Henry's head! I'm sure "he will be your undoing" can be left open to a wide range of interpretations.... I for one hope it means "undoing" as the dark one..though I'm sure Rumple won't vary his interpretation and just feel its a direct threat!

So sad it's not on again next week...can't wait til it comes back!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The "But I'm his Grandpa" line was laugh out loud funny!

Didn't think I could have any more dislike for Milah than I already did. Hate her with a passion now.

I thought the "Nealfire" (and how else would you refer to it!) was too obvious. The writers are usually so much more cryptic and sneaky than that.

If anyone can find a way to change the future, it's Mr Gold. No way he's gonna kill Henry, especially after the chat they had on the street. Regardless of his dislike of others, Henry and Mr Gold are FAMILY. That's one of the things he cherishes most.

That Greg Mendall guy is gonna get his ass kicked. He's messing with Regina now, which means he's messing with Cora too. And just who is the "Her" from his contact list? I'm stumped to make any connections.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

What a great show! My favorite parts all had to do with bringing Neal/Bae into the picture. I just love this guy. He has so much pain in his life, and I want his heart to be healed. And the actor does a great job of showing the pain.

First, Emma catches Neal even though she's wearing a skirt and boots with a bit of a heel. You go girl!

Loved it when Neal said they needed to talk in the bar, and she could continue yelling at him there.

Glad we learned about what August showed him, but it really was kind of silly. Why did he have to show him something he typed instead of saying it out loud? I guess so there would be mystery to be revealed later.

Broke my heart when Emma said that nothing did come of them being together. And I so wanted Neal to tell her how hard it was to let her go. How great was it when Gold figured out Neal and Emma knew each other?

I loved Neal's reaction to finding out he has a son. He seems to be thrilled (although shocked) to have a son.

I didn't think the "last 30 seconds" was as dramatic as the spoiler hinted. I don't believe for a minute that Gold will try to kill Henry. Henry is Gold's best chance to re-connect with Bae. If he were to kill him, how could he ever expect Bae to forgive him? Bae is learning how it feels to be a father. And he is somebody who is not being forgiven by somebody he loved (or still loves!). Of course, I'm not a writer on the show, but that's how I see it.

So happy we got the previews we did. It seemed like there is a dead end for Neal and Rumpy. And even though I don't want Gold to be killed (and surely they won't let that happen), I was glad to see Neal being very upset about it.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

If all the ancillary characters were removed and the story lines forcused on the Rumpy family and Emma's family only I would probably like this show a lot more. The only episodes I like are the ones that delve into their stuff. Some of the minor characters need to be left as minor characters.

I liked the actor who plays Neal when he was on True Blood.

I wish I wouldn't have read any spoilers/teasers for this episode. As good as it was, I was expecting so much more. Huge surprises, gigantic dissapointments, shocks. I pretty much got none of those.
    I already expected Neal to be Baelfire & Henry's dad a long time ago. I already knew Rumple's wife was a nasty thing. The what's-in-the-box wasn't as surprising as I expected, although made perfect sense. The Seer story was the only real surprise, & even then not that big of a deal.

I hate it when previews/spoilers/teasers build something up so big that there's no way the actual story could live up to it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

The Seer was way too freaky to look at! Interesting to know why Rumpy walks with a limp.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Finally caught up with the last two shows. All I can say is that Rumpy is a sorry excuse for a person if the best two options he could offer his son were to change him back to being 14 or to wipe his memories. Seriously?!? Hardly what any child would be looking for from a parent who wanted to make up for lost time and re-establish a relationship. What an idiot! Especially since the reason Bae wanted to get away from him in the first place was because Rumpy was addicted to his magic. He (Rumpy) really doesn't get it, does he?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    If all the ancillary characters were removed and the story lines forcused on the Rumpy family and Emma's family only I would probably like this show a lot more. The only episodes I like are the ones that delve into their stuff. Some of the minor characters need to be left as minor characters.

I liked the actor who plays Neal when he was on True Blood.
    Well, apparently Rumpy's family and Emma's family are one and the same now.... I need a geneological chart! You certainly can't tell who is who to whom by ages!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

More spoiler info, mostly about the new extended family. Spoiler is about OUAT only, but the whole article - including info on other shows - can be found here: ‘Once Upon a Time’ Spoilers — Plus Scoop on ‘Glee’ in Ask Ausiello - TVLine

Click to see Spoiler:

Question: Is there any chance Once Upon a Time fans will ever get a flashback to the day Regina first adopted Henry? —Lanie
    Ausiello: In a manner of speaking, yes. “We are going to explore the origins of what made Regina go get Henry,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz reveals, “what made Regina want a child.”

Question: Once Upon a Time‘s Henry/Neal/Emma rocked “Manhattan.” What’s next for my favorite family? —Patti
    Ausiello: What’s next? Uh, major complications. ”Emma’s not going to forgive Neal or ask for him to be in her life romantically, but she at least feels that it would probably be best for Henry to have Neil in his life,” Jennifer Morrison told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “But in the midst of Emma asking Neal [about that], it’s revealed to her that he has a fiancee, a whole life that’s been going on. So, that definitely is complicated!”
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

One has to be very careful about what a seer says, "a boy will be your undoing". You can interpret that several ways as knowing Henry, loving Henry will make Rumple a different kind of man who no longer needs to be addicted to magic and is no longer the "Dark One" is only one possibility.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread