+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Really liked tonight's episode! I really felt bad for the Giant! King James was an a-hole! Found it cool that's David's name is, well, David!

Something is up with that Stranger!

And interesting seeing Gold without magic!

Can't wait til next ep....

Looks really, really good!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Last night's episode really didn't keep my attention. I was flipping back and forth between a bunch of things and it doesn't appear that I missed a whole lot. Rumpy and Emma are still leaving to their journey. And the giant came with yet more magic.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I wasn't expecting one of the more thrilling OUAT episodes, but I sure was happy to see the show again! It was interesting to see how the giants were killed off (who would have guessed Prince James was involved and what a jerk he was?) and now that the giant lives in Storybrooke and is starting to grow magic beans, what twists will that bring in the future? The people who want to go back to FTL will have a way back. But it's not the FTL that they remembered, so how will that affect things? The writers have opened a lot of new paths they can go down.

Now, my expectations for next week are WAY high! I've been waiting for this all season. We don't know if Rumpy will meet his son in the next episode, but at the very least it looks like Emma tackles Neal.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

As glad as I was to be able to watch the show last night, it was, in a word, CHEESY . . . at least where the parts with Tiny were concerned.

There was NOT enough Mr Gold time and what we did have was troublesome. He's gotta be wondering if his powers will return when he gets back to Storybrooke. Of course, maybe being in the real world WITHOUT them is better, since he'd probably get himself in a heap of trouble whipping out a magic spell in the middle of Times Square! My only glimmer of hope is that not having power could speed the reuniting of RumBelle, since that was always and issue with her.

Love that this show has so many diehard fans. The episode had been on for about 15 minutes last night when someone created a Twitter account called Golds Fuzzy Socks!

I must give JOSH DALLAS props for playing his evil twin brother so well. Guy was a jerk-face sleazy rat fink! I guess Jacqueline is a "once and done" deal since we know Emma sees her skeletal remains.

I've thought for quite some time that Henry would end up being Mr Gold's grandson, but I am still not convinced that Neal is Bae. Seems too easy.

That being said, I am still wondering two things:

#1. What was in the box that August showed Neal when he was trying to convince him to abandon Emma?

and

#2. What the heck have they done with August?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    That being said, I am still wondering two things:

#1. What was in the box that August showed Neal when he was trying to convince him to abandon Emma?

and

#2. What the heck have they done with August?
    I've been wondering about both too.

I really enjoyed Mr Gold feeling so lost & helpless. Robert Carlisle did an excellend job conveying this with little dialogue.
    The most powerful man in both FairyTaleLand & Storybrooke having no control at all & not understanding anything around him.
    Both Emma & Henry, on the other hand, seemed quite comfortable in RealWorldLand. That had to make it even worse for Gold.

I'm looking forward to more of this storyline.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I was hoping for a better episode, but as usual loved the scenes with Rumple. I think if it weren't for him, I'd have given up on this show long ago. One thing that totally irritated me is that it seems the only reason for a Jack and the Beanstalk storyline is to tie in with some Jack and the Beanstalk movie that's coming out! Coincidence? Not the first time they've done that either.
    causingchaos likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

From what the movie previews looked like, the giant(s) won't be nearly as hugable.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree--looks like they've recycled the bean stalk from OUAT into the movie, but otherwise very different giants. And humans.
    I'm for any story that gives "Hurley" a job!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree--looks like they've recycled the bean stalk from OUAT into the movie, but otherwise very different giants. And humans.
    I'm for any story that gives "Hurley" a job!
    So am I! Apropos of that, Josh Holloway has the lead role in a new CBS pilot. Pilot Season: Lost's Josh Holloway to Star in CBS' Intelligence - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com I shall be watching.
    PWS likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

FYI - to keep you up to date about when the show is on and when it isn't:

February 17th 2013: 2x14 - Manhattan

February 24th 2013: No Episode Due to Oscar Coverage

March 3rd 2013: 2x15 - The Queen Is Dead

March 10th 2013: 2x16 - The Miller's Daughter
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread