+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1078Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

The sheepdog reference - as spoken by Mr Gold (not David) - came when Pongo enter the room and he reacted affectionately to the dog. He specifically says "sheep dog" . . . not just "dog", but "sheep dog".

Peter Pan - the Disney version - had a St Bernard as Mesachick said and J. M. Barrie & his wife actually owned a Newf . . . . . however . . . . . . the stage adaption from the early 1900 had a man dressed in a dog suit looking like what we could consider a "sheep dog"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_21LXDYZvgyY/SQS0mLUaiSI/AAAAAAAAACw/5ROqWTVRcZk/s1600/Reunion+456C.jpg

The mention of a specific breed may turn out to be nothing more than me hanging onto Gold's every word.

I'm loving the new developing story lines, creative license and all!
    mesachick likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Well, Emma did believe her at first....but then with Pongo's memories, what else was she suppose to think? They have no idea Cora is in town and will be shocked when they do find out...I just hope Regina won't be too far gone by then!

Holy mackerel, I wouldn't want to be in Storybooke when everything gets revealed and they find out Regina really was innocent. She doesn't strike me as the kind of woman to forgive and forget...
    Minney and KrazeeKy07 like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Less than an hour to go here on the east coast. "The Outsider" looks pretty intense from the previews I've seen.

Very good episode. I loved it, especially Hook's revenge. That was ingenious.

Hook told Rumpy, "Maybe your son doesn't want to be found." Is that a hint of drama to come when Rumpy finds Bay? I hope not. First Belle, then Bay.

Was it my imagination, or did Mulan call herself Aurora when she introduced herself to Phillip? If so, then what was up with that? It will be interesting to find out.

Liked the conflict between Snow and Charming over staying put/going back. I'm pretty sure they'll go back, since it looks like real people can crash (literally!) into Storybook now. Personally, I hope they go back. I love the fantasy stories. Maybe that will be the arc of the show: they go back, reconquer their own land, and live happily ever after.

Speaking of which, does anybody else love the gorgeous costumes Regina wears back in their native land?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Even the Super Bowl wouldn't get in my way - especially since my Steelers gave up any chances long ago.
    95% of the people that watch the Super bowl do so for all the new commdericals..they will be posted on a web site the next day so I am NOT missing OUAT
    AmyKay likes this.

Is someone going to mention the license plate number? is it a reference to Lost? The reason I ask is that the camera sure stayed on the plate number for a while.

I am glad that they showed Belle having an adventure, but boy I feel for her always being the damsel in distress.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Was it my imagination, or did Mulan call herself Aurora when she introduced herself to Phillip? If so, then what was up with that? It will be interesting to find out.
    Yes, it was your imagination! I just rewatched, and she simply said "Mulan" to introduce herself. But that's OK. It took me a minute to figure out that Archie actually identified Cora as his abductor, and not Regina. I guess I would have expected more shock from Emma upon hearing that Cora was in town. Of course, it was also shocking that Archie was actually alive when they saw with their own eyes that he was dead and they buried him. But all Emma seemed concerned with was that Regina was innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Is someone going to mention the license plate number? is it a reference to Lost? The reason I ask is that the camera sure stayed on the plate number for a while.

I am glad that they showed Belle having an adventure, but boy I feel for her always being the damsel in distress.
    I stared at the license plate for a long time (I love trying to figure out personalized ones!). It started with 2KFL. I thought it might be 2000 FL, as in Tallahassee Florida in 2000 (was hoping the outsider was Neal - what's keeping him?). Then I did the math and realized that 11 years before 2012 would have been 2001, so that didn't work. After that, I decided the plate didn't have any meaning. Could be wrong. Oh, and based on the previews, the outsider is not Neal, who I think is probably Bae.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 01-14-2013 at 08:19 AM.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm a little obsessed with the show this morning, so I've been doing some digging. Some of what I've found I don't know whether it's spoiler material or something I just didn't catch before, so I'll put it in a spoiler tag.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Do we KNOW that Mr. Gold asks Emma to go looking for Baelfire? I do remember seeing a preview where Gold asks for help finding Bae, and he's talking to Emma, Snow & Charming (I believe it was them). It does make sense for Emma to do this - she's skilled at finding people, and she doesn't have to worry about her memory being erased if she leaves town . Not quite sure what's in it for her, though, or why she'd want to help Gold. Gold probably wants to stay and help Belle, if she survived being shot. Anyway, there is an episode scheduled to air on 2/10 called Manhattan - which has to be Emma going to NY and finding Neal - right?

On a different note - regarding the discussion about watching The Super Bowl or OUaT - it appears now that there will not be a new episode of OUaT going against The Super Bowl.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I didn't notice the number on the license plate (will have to re-watch), but it's a Pennsylvania plate.
    Are they going to turn Benjamin Franklin into a fairy tale?
    Or the devil and Daniel Webster?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

My first thought - being from Pennsylvania and recognizing the plate's blue and yellow stripes immediately - was that Philadelphia is the "City of BROTHERLY Love" and we have been led to believe that Dr Whale (Frankenstein) wants to reunite with his own brother - the one he was trying to revive in the black and white scenes shown sometime back around Halloween
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread