+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Wait, what thread is this?

This is the "we're bored until OUAT starts up again" thread.

Two of my teams (Houston and Green Bay) have won! Come on, Seahawks! Let's make it a clean sweep!

And then we'll round off the night with a new episode of OUAT. It's going to be a good evening tonight!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    This is the "we're bored until OUAT starts up again" thread.

Two of my teams (Houston and Green Bay) have won! Come on, Seahawks! Let's make it a clean sweep!

And then we'll round off the night with a new episode of OUAT. It's going to be a good evening tonight!
    I started a thread under Sports for the playoffs. Come join in there!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Was getting a bit anxious watching tonight's episode . . . . we were one-third of the way in and Rumple/Gold hadn't made an appearance. Finally comes in - for a second or two - around the 24 minute mark. Don't worry if you haven't seen it yet, there's plenty of Rumple/Gold after that.

I'll be watching it again tomorrow with my daughter. Gotta pay more attention to a few key parts.

Right now I'm turning over all the fables & fairy tales I can think of looking for a "sheepdog" . . . . he was very specific when he said that!!! Maybe Little Bo Peep is on our future!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Right now I'm turning over all the fables & fairy tales I can think of looking for a "sheepdog" . . . . he was very specific when he said that!!! Maybe Little Bo Peep is on our future!
    I missed the sheepdog reference. What was that about?

Was anyone else as confused as I was during the scene in front of Regina's house when Emma, Snow & Charming confronted Regina? I thought Cora showed up and helped Regina, but nobody batted an eyelash. It wasn't until I rewatched the scene that I figured out it was the Blue Fairy. Now it makes sense, but it didn't at first. Both have dark hair and wear dark blue.
    FranSeaLou likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post

I missed it, too. In Peter Pan, the Darling family's nanny was a large dog. In the Disney movie, it looked like a sheepdog. Maybe that's it?

Was anyone else as confused as I was during the scene in front of Regina's house when Emma, Snow & Charming confronted Regina? I thought Cora showed up and helped Regina, but nobody batted an eyelash. It wasn't until I rewatched the scene that I figured out it was the Blue Fairy. Now it makes sense, but it didn't at first. Both have dark hair and wear dark blue.

That's exactly what I thought, too! I kept thinking, "What the heck is Cora doing there now?" I thought for a while she was invisible, but that still didn't make sense. Then I remembered about the BF and it fell into place. But yeah, that scene was totally confusing.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I think it's one of two things - but not Bo Peep:

Click to see Spoiler:
    1. As mentioned Peter Pan - the story - has the children with a "Nanny" - a sheepdog. There is also information that we will indeed have Peter Pan possibly coming into the series as we have had Hook make one.

or...

2. OK, "The Shaggy Dog" is NOT a fairytale - but it did have a sheepdog in it and the boy who had the cursed ring said the incantation and changed into a sheepdog off and on throughout the story. That "magic" could factor in here.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post

I heard the sheepdog reference & attributed it to the fact that he grew up as a shepherd. He wasn't born or raised a Prince. It wasn't until his twin brother, who was raised by the King as a Prince, died that he took his brother's place. He was long since grown at this point & had been a shepherd. Thus, he had sheepdogs.

As to the whole Cora/Regina/Blue Fairy bit, I was totally confused. I had no idea the Blue Fairy was part of it 'till I just read it here. That explains it. I wish I had it taped so I could rewatch it now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I thought emma had the special power to tell when someone was lying to her....last season she determined guilt and innocence with this little knack..guess she can't use it with regina since that doesnt help the plot...

I don't think the sheepdog has anything to do with Peter Pan. Nana was a Newfoundland in the book, and was a Saint Bernard in the original movie. Who knows though. They certainly have strayed far from how things were originally written/told in all the other stories so far.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Well, Emma did believe her at first....but then with Pongo's memories, what else was she suppose to think? They have no idea Cora is in town and will be shocked when they do find out...I just hope Regina won't be too far gone by then!

I like seeing her struggle between good and evil...Evil Regina is so fun, but I kind of like Good Regina!

Loved the opening scene when Charming said it was impressive that could create traumatic childhood memories for her even at this stage! and Regina's one liner to Ruby about going walk herself was funny as well!

I can't wait for next week! So glad this show is back!!!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread