+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Superbowl > any show that you can tape. We make a big deal of it here, no matter who's playing. I love me some football!
    Ellen, Ellen, Florimel and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I love football too mesachick, but my interest in the "big game" goes down substantially when the Steelers aren't involved. At this point, I'll have to chose which team I dislike least and root for them.

Personally, I'd rather spend an hour with Mr. Gold!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Superbowl > any show that you can tape. We make a big deal of it here, no matter who's playing. I love me some football!

I was raised in a football-loving family, so it's in my blood. I won't care too much who wins this season since my Cowboys washed out. However, I will still watch it for all the fun and pageantry.

And then afterwards I'll watch OUAT. (DVR'S--one of the Lord's greatest gifts to mankind.)
    mesachick likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I will also DVR my shows and watch the game live. I almost certainly will not watch the halftime show which has gotten progressively more style over substance every year.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It's my hope that I'll be watching Misters Green-and-Gold in the Super Bowl . . .

. . . while DVRing Mr. Gold!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

OUAT has been posting some great pics and spoiler-ish info on their FB and Twitter pages. Lots of new people coming to the cast.

Here's a fun little article they put together with suggestions for characters we'd like to see and which celebrity we'd like to have portray that part: Once Upon a Time: The 10 Characters Fans Want to See -- And Who Should Play Them! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Can't say I agree with ALL of them, but I do LOVE the idea for Robin Hood!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    It's my hope that I'll be watching Misters Green-and-Gold in the Super Bowl . . .

. . . while DVRing Mr. Gold!

I love it!

Or the Seahawks. We lived in Washington State for most of my teen years, so Seattle is my back-up team. Here's hoping the Seahawks will stomp the Redskins the way Regina stomped Cora.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I am backing the Skins! I've been a fan my entire life, and have had to wait an abysmal 14 years for them to make it back to the playoffs. What a story it would be to see a strong rookie team (RG3 + Morris) take their team to the Superbowl! Gotta pull for the underdog right?

If they make it I am going to have a HUGE party and make a snackadium too! LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, enough,people! Take it to the sports thread! I want me some OUAT info when I click in here!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You can see how much I know about the Superbowl! Somehow thought it was always in Jan.
    I think it used to be in January. I think they needed more time to get more hype out there. I have 0 interest in the Superbowl, I'm glad there's a good alternative. Also, I don't have a DVR, so it's live or nothing.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread