+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1153Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Superbowl > any show that you can tape. We make a big deal of it here, no matter who's playing. I love me some football!
    Ellen, Ellen, Florimel and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I love football too mesachick, but my interest in the "big game" goes down substantially when the Steelers aren't involved. At this point, I'll have to chose which team I dislike least and root for them.

Personally, I'd rather spend an hour with Mr. Gold!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Superbowl > any show that you can tape. We make a big deal of it here, no matter who's playing. I love me some football!

I was raised in a football-loving family, so it's in my blood. I won't care too much who wins this season since my Cowboys washed out. However, I will still watch it for all the fun and pageantry.

And then afterwards I'll watch OUAT. (DVR'S--one of the Lord's greatest gifts to mankind.)
    mesachick likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I will also DVR my shows and watch the game live. I almost certainly will not watch the halftime show which has gotten progressively more style over substance every year.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It's my hope that I'll be watching Misters Green-and-Gold in the Super Bowl . . .

. . . while DVRing Mr. Gold!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

OUAT has been posting some great pics and spoiler-ish info on their FB and Twitter pages. Lots of new people coming to the cast.

Here's a fun little article they put together with suggestions for characters we'd like to see and which celebrity we'd like to have portray that part: Once Upon a Time: The 10 Characters Fans Want to See -- And Who Should Play Them! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Can't say I agree with ALL of them, but I do LOVE the idea for Robin Hood!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    It's my hope that I'll be watching Misters Green-and-Gold in the Super Bowl . . .

. . . while DVRing Mr. Gold!

I love it!

Or the Seahawks. We lived in Washington State for most of my teen years, so Seattle is my back-up team. Here's hoping the Seahawks will stomp the Redskins the way Regina stomped Cora.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I am backing the Skins! I've been a fan my entire life, and have had to wait an abysmal 14 years for them to make it back to the playoffs. What a story it would be to see a strong rookie team (RG3 + Morris) take their team to the Superbowl! Gotta pull for the underdog right?

If they make it I am going to have a HUGE party and make a snackadium too! LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, enough,people! Take it to the sports thread! I want me some OUAT info when I click in here!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You can see how much I know about the Superbowl! Somehow thought it was always in Jan.
    I think it used to be in January. I think they needed more time to get more hype out there. I have 0 interest in the Superbowl, I'm glad there's a good alternative. Also, I don't have a DVR, so it's live or nothing.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread