+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    LOL! So true.

BTW - Pinocchio SB name is August W. Booth (which makes his initials AWB - all wood boy)
    Wow! The things I would miss without FORT! How on earth do you notice this stuff! I'm in awe!
    Coco46 likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

The next new episode airs on 1/6/13. It looks like we'll have at least 6 new episodes in a row.

I'm putting the episode titles and descriptions in a spoiler tag, in case anyone doesn't want to know what is coming up. I can't say that the descriptions tell a whole lot, but there are a few things that some may not want to know yet. I'm really intrigued by the last title too.

Click to see Spoiler:

1/6/13 The Cricket Game
    When Regina is accused of murder, everyone assumes the worst... except for Emma. Meanwhile, in the fairytale world, Snow and Charming must decide what to do with the Evil Queen once they've brought her to justice.
    1/13/13 The Outsider
    Gold conducts an experiment to see if he can find a way across the town border without losing his memory. Meanwhile, Mary Margaret and David go house-hunting and Belle finds Hook in Storybrooke. In the fairytale world, Belle and Mulan meet for the first time as they try to stop a beast ravaging the land.
    1/20/13 In the Name of the Brother
    While Dr. Whale treats the outsider, the townspeople decide what to do with the man who may know Storybrooke's secret. Meanwhile, Cora meets with her daughter and Gold tries to meet with Belle. In another world, Victor tries to convince his father Alphonse that he can bring back the dead.
    1/27/13 Tiny
    no description given yet
    2/3/13 Manhattan
    no description given yet
    2/10/13 The Queen is Dead
    no description given yet
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Only one more Sunday without OUAT.

It does not matter what else might be on that night, I will be watching this show (while dvr'ing it so I can watch again the next day!)
    KrazeeKy07 and inthegarden like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It does not matter what else might be on that night, I will be watching this show (while dvr'ing it so I can watch again the next day!)
    I assume you're referring to the Super Bowl! That's on 2/3/13. But my allegiance will be with OUaT.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Even the Super Bowl wouldn't get in my way - especially since my Steelers gave up any chances long ago.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They are really going to have the first show of the season up against the Superbowl? wow... well, I guess they figure they will be the fall back show for non-football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    They are really going to have the first show of the season up against the Superbowl? wow... well, I guess they figure they will be the fall back show for non-football fans.
    The winter/spring season starts January 6th and 4 episodes will have aired before the 2013 SuperBowl which airs February 3rd.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The Superbowl is a CBS affair this year so it shouldn't get in the way.

I guess BuckeyeAddict knows I'm a football fan and that's how this whole thing started. When the winter hiatus went into affect, my team still had a chance of being in the play-offs and POTENTIALLY giving OUAT some competition for what to watch. Short of having Alex O'Loughlin strip naked on live tv, there is nothing I'd rather watch on a Sunday night than OUAT.

My team still has a good chance of being in the Super Bowl. I'm planning to DVR OUaT.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The winter/spring season starts January 6th and 4 episodes will have aired before the 2013 SuperBowl which airs February 3rd.
    You can see how much I know about the Superbowl! Somehow thought it was always in Jan.

+ Reply to Thread