+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I loved this episode! I felt so bad for Regina just standing there with tears in her eyes after everyone took off for dinner...of course by the looks of the previews it seems my sympathies will be short lived We got a good bit of back story, learned Emma has some magic of her own, and learned how Hook was able to take Aurora's heart. I think he may have some redeeming qualities...Emma had a rather contemplative look on her face when Hook said he wouldn't have left her with the giant - I think she saw he was telling the truth. I'm ready for January!!
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I agree, it was a great episode. Hook and Emma seem to have an attraction to one another. I want him to turn on Cora and be a good guy!

I like that the finale ended on a happy note. We all want happily ever after; and we got at least a little.

Kudos to the writers. I am curious why Cora was not able to rip out Emma's heart.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I like that the finale ended on a happy note. We all want happily ever after; and we got at least a little.

Kudos to the writers. I am curious why Cora was not able to rip out Emma's heart.
    Didn't Gold explain that? He said she had her own magic and that she was created by real true love.....the strongest magic of all.
    nanarama and mesachick like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I loved this episode! I felt so bad for Regina just standing there with tears in her eyes after everyone took off for dinner...of course by the looks of the previews it seems my sympathies will be short lived We got a good bit of back story, learned Emma has some magic of her own, and learned how Hook was able to take Aurora's heart. I think he may have some redeeming qualities...Emma had a rather contemplative look on her face when Hook said he wouldn't have left her with the giant - I think she saw he was telling the truth. I'm ready for January!!
    I felt bad for Regina as well... Not smart, or kind, at all of Emma and her mom to just yank the kid from her arms practically and then leave her behind without a thought.
    BuckeyeAddict and Katydyd like this.

That's true about Emma and Snow leaving Regina out, but not many minutes before, Regina was willing to help Gold kill off Emma and Snow when they tried to return through the portal. She didn't know if it would be those two or Cora coming through. Lana Parrilla is doing an excellent job with this role and has the ability to evoke sympathy for her character at times.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Lana Parrilla is doing an excellent job with this role and has the ability to evoke sympathy for her character at times.
    I've been rewatching some of last year's episodes. I don't know what it is about Lana Parrilla, but when they show her as a teenager, she actually does look much younger. There must be something about her face that she can transform from an innocent teen to a woman scorned to a heartbroken woman, and you believe every bit of it. Whereas when Jennifer Morrison had to play herself as a 17 year old, she just did not look 17. I don't think that is her fault. IMO Lana got lucky with the face she got! But as you said, Florimel, she's also doing a great job with her character.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I really enjoyed the episode last night!

But did anyone else think Hook let Emma win? I mean, he had the bean, so he knew they could get back with or without the compass! I don't know, something just seemed fishy about it!

I love that Emma has power! I was glad to finally see someone is going to have good magic...cause from the looks of it, it won't be long before Regina is back to her old self!

I also felt bad for Regina when they all just left without her, but I can understand why. She still has a long way to go if she ever wants to truly be redeemed because like Florimel said, not even minutes before she couldn't careless about their safety...I get it was to keep Cora out, but still! And yes, Lana is wonderful!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I enjoyed the episode, and I'm glad that Emma and Snow are back in Storybrook. That must have been some bean, though, for Cora and Hook to be arriving on his ship. Where exactly did that materialize from?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's true about Emma and Snow leaving Regina out, but not many minutes before, Regina was willing to help Gold kill off Emma and Snow when they tried to return through the portal. She didn't know if it would be those two or Cora coming through. Lana Parrilla is doing an excellent job with this role and has the ability to evoke sympathy for her character at times.

Plus . . . of all the dinner guests, only Henry really knew what Regina did to "save" Emma and Mary Margaret. Gold saw it too, but he also was not invited. The kid has no problem speaking his mind, but this time he happily left her behind without any protest.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread