+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1078Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

[QUOTE=Miss Scarlet;4585885]Grabbing hearts seems to be a rather common talent in Fairytale Land. [/QUOTE

I was thinking that last night. So what makes the Evil Queen so feared by everyone? Well it's the fact that she can do magic, same with Rumpy and Cora, now it seems Hook can do magic, and maybe Emma also? (Emma touched Regina before they were sent back to Fairytale land she "brought back" Regina's magic). Emma I could understand since she is the product of "true love" and the catalyst of breaking the spell to bring back the happy endings, but Hook??? Who else is going to have magic now, Henry? Charming? Snow? Red? the Dwarfs??? Intense episode but I was disappointed with Hook grabbing the heart.

All I can say is I'm so over the two lands, I would prefer everyone to be sent back to Fairytale Land. I'm not into this separation of the two worlds anymore. Last season was different when Fairytale Land was used to tell the back story.

Also, don't like Mulan. She could disappear from my screen and I'd be happy. She is one sour character and so overbearing to Aurora. Not liking that Aurora's heart was taken either. She has always been my favorite Princess (although I don't really like her character traits here, kind of wimpy) and if her Prince is dead I don't like that she won't have a happy ending either.
    Florimel, nanarama and Babbred like this.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Rumpy brought up that a mermaid is the one who could retrieve the ink ingredients from the ocean. Is Ariel in our near future or after the winter break?

I was really surprised by Hook and the heart. When did he take it? Did he follow her outside...oh,oh,oh....it was when she was still unconscious only they didn't let us see it because they wanted the surprise of his negotiation with Cora. I'm rather upset that Hook knows magic (although he did receive something from Cora before ascending the bean stalk) so now, I guess I'm just confused.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But even though Emma fell asleep while Aurora was wasn't Mulan standing guard? What the heck?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Aurora was taken during the 'zombie' raid, wasn't she and she was alone & asleep (or rather: knocked out) in the dungeon when Hook took her heart. The Huntsman carried on without his heart just fine PHYSICALLY, but he knew emotionally that he was empty inside. Aurora didn't seem any different than usual.

Loved that there was so much tender-hearted Mr Gold in this episode, but I could have screamed when I heard "winter finale". UGH! December has FIVE Sundays in it, four of which will now be Once-less! Why couldn't the break happen in February?!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

With the acception of the Mr. Gold scenes, I think this show has jumped the shark.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

Loved that there was so much tender-hearted Mr Gold in this episode, but I could have screamed when I heard "winter finale". UGH! December has FIVE Sundays in it, four of which will now be Once-less! Why couldn't the break happen in February?!
    I know, right? And it looks like a hell of an episode next Sunday!

Last year we lost Graham for the winter finale...wonder if we will lose anyone this year?!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    With the acception of the Mr. Gold scenes, I think this show has jumped the shark.
    Really, I am quite liking were it is going, there is a drive, a direction and it looks like it will be a fun mid season finale.
    Little Sew&Sew, Katydyd and Coco46 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Really, I am quite liking were it is going, there is a drive, a direction and it looks like it will be a fun mid season finale.

PS: Still think the actress playing Mulan sucks.
    Florimel, mesachick and Coco46 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Rumpy brought up that a mermaid is the one who could retrieve the ink ingredients from the ocean. Is Ariel in our near future or after the winter break?

I was really surprised by Hook and the heart. When did he take it? Did he follow her outside...oh,oh,oh....it was when she was still unconscious only they didn't let us see it because they wanted the surprise of his negotiation with Cora. I'm rather upset that Hook knows magic (although he did receive something from Cora before ascending the bean stalk) so now, I guess I'm just confused.
    I am too... I'm going to have to re-watch it!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Unlike the Walking Dead, this mid season finale was good that it ended in a way where I want more but I had enough to fill me until the break ends.

I don't know if anyone realized that the actress for Mulan was actually on the Real World! I don't find her acting horrible, I just think the way they write her makes her so annoying! The writers aren't doing the character justice.

+ Reply to Thread