+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1148Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I get what you're saying. Everybody else has some cool connection to FTL. I mean, Emma is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming! And yet Henry's father is just a petty thief?
    I don't think so. He understood whatever it was that Pinocchio showed him in that box. I'm going to guess a regular civilian wouldn't have a clue what they were looking at.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I was a bit disappointed in the reveal of Henry's father. I was expecting someone more charismatic, for lack of a better word. It's not that he's unattractive, just not what I was expecting. If he turns out to have some sort of connection to fairytale land I'll be more wowed. Otherwise he's just too ordinary for the extraordinary Storybrooke characters.
    OK, I'll say it. He is Fugly. What were they thinking? Yuck.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

When Wolfman's eyes began to glow, did anybody else have the urge to shout "Team Edward!"

Now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast...
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I'm so upset we have to wait two weeks for the next episode because it sure looked intense!!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    When Wolfman's eyes began to glow, did anybody else have the urge to shout "Team Edward!"

Now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast...
    And hey, there were a lot of wolves around for Team Jacob as well! When the wolves were running through the woods it was very Twilight! Somehow they combined both vampire images and werewolf images into one group.

Am I seeing zombies in the previews????

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And hey, there were a lot of wolves around for Team Jacob as well! When the wolves were running through the woods it was very Twilight! Somehow they combined both vampire images and werewolf images into one group.

Am I seeing zombies in the previews????
    Sure did. I was going "what, zombies next".

What's next week that the shows don't air?

Oh, if you guys are suffering from not getting your ONCE fix next week you can always go to the movies and see the (thankfully) last Twilight movie.

I think its the American Music Awards...I know its some awards show.

Im not a Twi-hard, but that was the first thing I thought of when the wolves were running. I guessed this one wrong, I thought maybe her mother was still alive and had killed Billy. Once it showed her dead, I knew it was the King trying to set up David/Charming.

So we were correct in thinking the dreams were residuals from the sleeping curse. Im glad Henry can deal with them now, but how this is going to play out has really got me curious.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Oh, please. First this show goes the Disney route. Bad enough. Now it's going the Twilight/zombie apocolypse route? What? -- Throw darts at the fad board and hire the cheapest writers you can find?
    I'll give it a couple more episodes, but so far this season is really disappointing. I'm guessing that this is corporate Hollywood's cheap-ass way around the latest contracts with the Writers' Guild.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Oh, please. First this show goes the Disney route. Bad enough. Now it's going the Twilight/zombie apocolypse route? What? -- Throw darts at the fad board and hire the cheapest writers you can find?
    I'll give it a couple more episodes, but so far this season is really disappointing. I'm guessing that this is corporate Hollywood's cheap-ass way around the latest contracts with the Writers' Guild.

I have to admit, that was what popped into my head when I saw the zombies. It was bad enough that they were ripping off non-Disney children's stories like Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan (and possibly Harry Potter). Now comes the fad-of-the-moment horror ripoffs. Frankenstein...Twilight-wolves...zombies. I seriously shudder as to what might come next. Is the next villain going to force the residents of Storybooke to fight to the death a la Hunger Games?

I'll give it to the end of this season. If the show is still limping along with this kind of poor writing, though, I'll give up, too. It's a shame because the first season was wonderful. You're right, though, Ellen. This season just feels cheap.
    Ellen and Florimel like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread