+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Yes, this was before Jefferson lost his daughter...probably before he even had her.

He quit portal jumping once she was born...I think I remember him saying something about losing his wife that way.

I also remember Regina being pure evil and telling him something to the effect of poor doesn't look good on him. Guess Regina maybe found out the whole thing with Daniel was faked, so that's why she had no trouble ditching him in Wonderland.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Before, I'm pretty sure. He didn't technically "lose" his daughter. Regina tricked him into taking her to Wonderland, then she left him there. This was after Regina became evil and ripped out her dads heart because that's who she went to Wonderland to retrieve. If I'm remembering correctly. If not, someone please correct me.
    She went to retrieve her father from Wonderland, but I think it had to be before she killed him, because after she killed him she enacted the enchantment that sent them to Storybrooke.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For the Rumple & Gold fans here . . . . . I know I can't possibly be the only one . . . . . . someone put together a great video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=gV028Y8asDc
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Apollo Bars!!!!!!
    Ellen and Florimel like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Pretty good episode....just one question...

Click to see Spoiler:
    What was in the box?!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    What was in the box?!
    good question!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    What was in the box?!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The Smoke Monster?
    2boysmom and cantstopwatchin like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Fantastic episode! It was great to see August again, and get the answers to some of our questions. Now we know the guy in NY is Henry's father, and how that all came to pass. We still don't know if Henry's father is anyone of consequence. Still a decent chance it could be Baelfire - but is that guy 14 or more years older than Emma? Because Baelfire went to the non-magical world when he was 14, and it was before The Curse which happened the day Emma was born. Could be an oversight on the part of the writers, or maybe he isn't Bae. But how did August know that the guy would understand magic and whatever he showed him in the box? Who else came from Fairytale Land?

I don't think we need to put those questions in the spoiler tags unless we have information about what the answer really is. We're just speculating. I've also been wondering what August could have shown Henry's father that would convince him so quickly and positively. Was it the Fairy Tale book that Henry ended up getting? A magic bean?

Then on top of that, I've been thinking back to that first episode when we first saw Henry's father. There were a bunch of potential clues in his apartment. I personally thought he was the White Rabbit, but I doubt the White Rabbit got to our world before the curse. I suppose it's possible because there was travel to other worlds in Alice in Wonderland. Wouldn't that be weird to find out the father of your child was the White Rabbit? Ew. Anyway, I originally thought that because Henry's father seemed to be having bad luck, and some of the things he collected seemed to point to the White Rabbit (like monocles and time pieces, I believe). So now Baelfire is my best guess.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I only spoiler tagged it because I posted it right after the episode ended here!

But whatever is in there, it had to convince him rather quickly, so I'm pretty sure is a FTL character...I mean, what normal person would look in a box and be like "Okay, I'll break up with my gf, take good care of her!"

I don't know if he is Bae or not, I was thinking maybe a Lost Boy with the reference to them by Hook and then the reference of Neverland by young Emma.

In a way, I don't want him to be Bae either...it'll be more interesting for me if he shows up later, as someone different..it's almost like too easy IMO if they just make Neal, Bae.
    AmyKay likes this.

my first thought that he was a lost boy, I too hope he is not Bae. Will be interested to see why there is a connection b/w Aurora and Henry as far as the nightmare. Were they seeing each other? or was someone IN their dream?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread