+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

saw on FB today that next episode we will see the huntsman again AND find out more about Dr Whale!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    saw on FB today that next episode we will see the huntsman again AND find out more about Dr Whale!
    Yippee!!!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If you're a big fan of OUAT, you can get a keychain here: T-Shirts, Gifts, Art, Posters, and more

Good quality and the proceeds go to WITH KIDS (a charity near and dear to Robert Carlyle's heart)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Think good thoughts for those of us on the East Coast . . . . we need the power to stay on Sunday night from 8 to 9 pm. Gotta see my favorite show!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

It's not hitting until Monday night. Tuesday is supposed to be the worst of it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It doesn't make landfall until Monday night/ Tues. AM, but supposedly the northeast will be getting serious winds from Sunday evening on...and some storm surge, helped on by the nearly full moon. From what I read, if you are in NY or north you might be able to get through your Sunday shows before the power goes out. MIGHT. They keep talking about 7 to 10 days of no power...I'm hoping it is a reverse psychology thing so we'll be happy it was "only" 5 days. Anyway, hoping to make it through OUAT AND Good Wife!

Good Luck to us all.

Good wishes to all on the east coast.

Power outages just depend on where it hits. I was living in the Fort Laurderdale area for only 3 months when Andrew hit. Dade County was devastated, but Broward not so much. I was about 7 miles inland and we did lose power, but only for a few hours and the worst damage was some trees down. We were very lucky.

In all my years growing up in NYC, I don't recall ever being hit with a hurricane. Our weather patterns are definitely changing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I lived in Norwalk/Wilton Conn. for 4 years when I was growing up and vividly remember a year with two practically back to back hurricanes that devasted downtown Norwalk. My best friend lived next to water and her house became an island... she had to be carried out over the water. Plus there were repeated other hurricane events...I've lived near NYC now for over 40 years and when I had little kids I remember many days of power outages and hurricanes... but there actually hasn't been a bad one here for years until the last year or so, so I think you must have just lucked out, Florimel!
    What's weird about this one is the way it suddenly is turning west...I've never seen one do that and neither have the weather forecasters.
    But, back to the show, wind is picking up some, but not rain yet--think we will luck out on getting to watch the show!

Just to let you guys know they have shut down the federal government for Monday. Amtrak and the metro system also look like they have shut down for tomorrow. Here on the Virginia side it looks like we are getting 4 to 6 inches of rain. Right now it's fine, I just finished mowing the lawn and putting some items in safe none windy places. Got my toilet paper and water. The Walmart parking lot is a bit of a mess and that was a 1:30pm. But it still looks good for watching Once and Amazing Race though. Neither of the cats wants to go outside and that says something cause both the boys were strays I adopted and both love to be outside in really crappy weather.

+ Reply to Thread