+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1147Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Loved the comment Charming made about tucking tail while Red was standing there, so the show started on a good note. Ended on a good note as well with the Hatter scene, but in between was a disappointment for the Rumple/Gold fan in me.

Really have to wonder if Emma had ANY firearms training!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Liked this episode, was quite a bit mad at Aurora, Sleeping Beauty trying to kill Snow. Liked the Snow and Emma interactions. Luv'ed seeing Snow kick ass on both the orge and Aurora. Liked that we have the two new/old villans; Cora and King George. I wonder how much Regina would freak out if/when her dear mom arrives in StoryBrooke?

Did anyone else hear a hear a heartbeat when Henry was in the vault. It sure sounded like there was a heartbeat (or even several heartbeats) coming from that wall of small chests. I kept hoping Huntsman, Huntsman.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Really have to wonder if Emma had ANY firearms training!
    Or any common sense.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Liked this episode, was quite a bit mad at Aurora, Sleeping Beauty trying to kill Snow. Liked the Snow and Emma interactions. Luv'ed seeing Snow kick ass on both the orge and Aurora. Liked that we have the two new/old villans; Cora and King George. I wonder how much Regina would freak out if/when her dear mom arrives in StoryBrooke?

Did anyone else hear a hear a heartbeat when Henry was in the vault. It sure sounded like there was a heartbeat (or even several heartbeats) coming from that wall of small chests. I kept hoping Huntsman, Huntsman.
    I heard several heartbeats, but was just thinking it was something about all the hearts she has in the vault.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I missed why Aurora would try to kill Snow...???

Definitely lots of heartbeats coming from that wall of drawers...I was sure Henry would open one! I remember that wall of drawers from before...it is definitely where she keeps the hearts.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I thought that's what it was - at first - but when Charming appeared out of thin air to save Henry from the snakes, I wondered if maybe it was just footsteps (very rhythmic footsteps!)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I love that the Storybrooke personalities are gone and their 'true' personalities are back b/c I like Charming so much better than David and Snow so much better than MM!!

I thought this was a great episode and it's so interesting big, bad Cora is back. Based on what Rumple said in the last episode, I'm going to guess that she was sent to Wonderland and was the Queen of Hearts.

How sad to see the castle destroyed but I'm glad Emma was able to see the room she should've had. Bittersweet, I'm sure, but at least she knows now how much she was wanted. I loved the Lancelot story but am bummed he was killed. I'm floored at the "new Regina". Each time I expect her to go all evil Queen, she surprises me. I have a feeling we're going to see alliances switch and quite possibly - the enemy of my enemy is my friend scenario taking place...

So the questions I'm left with this week are - does the underground room in the crypt lead to Regina's castle at all? And will we see the evil king steal Henry in recompense for the son he lost?
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Or any common sense.
    To be fair, common sense was sorely lacking among all of the woodsy women. Remember, it was Emma who sensibly pointed out that, uh, building a fire might not be the wisest thing to do if you're trying to hide? Snow overrules her, saying the ogres are blind. That's all well and good, but the last time I sat by a campfire it sure made noise, what with the crackling flames and all. Not to mention the heat a fire would generate. All in all, not the greatest idea there, gang.

So I'm feeling proud of Emma for having a brain, and then she goes and ruins it for me. First the shot in the air, and then the ogre attack. When she fell over, I immediately thought of the scene in Jurassic Park where the dino scientist is trapped in the overturned van with the kids. A T-Rex is hovering next to them, and what does the scientist say? "They have lousy vision, so he's listening for us. For Pete's sake, hold still!" Yes, the ogre could have found her by smell. But if you remember the T-Rex, he was sniffing around, but because he couldn't see or hear them, he got frustrated and started to leave. Who knows what would have happened if Emma had played dead?

I was also slightly confused about the whole "Lancelot is dead" thing. If I remember correctly, Cora was standing next to Snow and Emma when they were pulled out of the pit. So how did "Lancelot" summon them from across the camp? In fact, you could extend that to the entire time Cora was in the hole. Who was up above running the camp?

I really loved the relationship threads, which were well done. I loved the reunion between Jefferson and his daughter. How sweet! And the swordplay that Henry and Charming were doing at the end was also really sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops. And I nearly cried during the nursery scene. Not just on Snow's part, but on Emma's. "I'm kind of new to this love thing." Awww! I wanted to give Emma a hug.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post

I was also slightly confused about the whole "Lancelot is dead" thing. If I remember correctly, Cora was standing next to Snow and Emma when they were pulled out of the pit. So how did "Lancelot" summon them from across the camp? In fact, you could extend that to the entire time Cora was in the hole. Who was up above running the camp?

Maybe he was thought to be in his hut while they were speaking to Cora. Or maybe her magical abilities allow her to be in more than one place at a time.

PWS
    - Aurora (and Mulan) blamed Snow & Emma for bringing the creature with them from their world (its name escapes me), the one that marked Phillip and took his soul.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I just rewatched with the kids and there were definitely heartbeats when Henry walked down the stairs, as in more than one. And since we could see Henry and the top of the stairs, it wasn't Charming walking down behind him. I'm curious who in Storybrooke has lots their heart to Regina...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread