+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1086Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Just out of curiosity, why does Emma have magical powers when Snow and Charming don't have any?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    That's what I thought! At first I loved the sweet Regina, but after I thought about it I realized, Sheesh, that kind of takes the wind out of the show. Regina is the one who provides the conflict. That's why I'm glad she didn't burn the book of spells. I hope she struggles some more, just like Gold.

Speaking of which, why was Gold so desperate to get out? To find his son? I don't think we've ever seen Bael in Storybooke, have we?

And did you notice that when Charming rescued Jefferson from the car, the toy that fell out was a stuffed bunny? I wonder if that was another clue pointing towards the guy in NY being the White Rabbit?

I'm back to liking the show again.

Remember Rumple designed the curse that created Stroybrooke for Regina.The more you think about it you begin to realize that Rumple always seem to have an ulterior motive and what better way to cross realms than using a curse retain his memories and be able to get his powers back and still be able to search for and find his son. Remember last season when Baelfire went to the Blue Fairy and asked for a spell to portal to another world where his father and he could be together without magic. Rumple was scared to lose his magic (addicted to power much?) and didn't go. Well, he figured out a way to have his cake and eat it too.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Bringing this over from Facebook for the Prince Charming fans.

What a guy!

Josh Dallas thrills a young fan - YouTube
    Cute...but, an object lesson on gum chewing in public!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Cute...but, an object lesson on gum chewing in public!
    Most definitely! He was really chomping away on that gum!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Best scenes: Mr. Gold finding out about the barrier around Storybrooke and later Mr. Gold standing with cane in hand by the barrier and a cool black car. Did anyone see what his license plate said? It looked blurred. David and Henry drinking soda together at the diner. Then when you think you have seen the last scene of the episode we get to see what happen to Snow and Emma and Cora.
    I stepped through the scene. Nothing special, 34K6EX. There may be a space before the EX. It's probably a classic car that's owned by somebody in Maine, and those are his plates. Now, I started wondering about that car. It's an old Cadillac. I wondered if it just might be 28 years old. I looked up 1984 Cadillacs, and the DeVilles look a lot like that car. It's a little hard to tell since we only saw the front of the car, but I'll bet that's it. Storybrook residents couldn't get any more new cars since they can't leave town. Now I'm wondering if all the cars we've seen really are 28 years or older. I'm going to take another look at the car that Jefferson was in.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Back from looking at the episode again. Yep, IMO, the cars are all probably about 30+ years old. I think I did see a car in the background of one shot that looked newer, but maybe they hoped nobody would notice that. The car Jefferson was in was very old. The cars of the Storybrook residents who were trying to leave were all pretty danged old too, and don't forget how antiquated David's truck is.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's Sunday and Once Upon A Time is just 2 1/2 hours away here on the East Coast. I am excited. Love this show . . . . plain and simple.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

There has to be a significance for it being a dwarf who was pushed over the line, but what could it be?

Once just started here! Ah, so excited!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Holy. Crap!

Wow! Sweet, sad, and of course shocking episode!

I shed quite a few little tears! Awesome episode!

It did have a lot going on and it felt a bit slow at the start, but it definitely finished strong!

And it's Captain Hook next week!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 10-14-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread