+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Much better than last week, so kudos to the writers for stepping up again. I was kind of confused by the plot thread of Mr. Gold being thwarted and not able to leave like everybody else. I thought he had known all along that he was still Rumpy, like Regina knew she was the EQ? How could he "lose" himself, then? That was a minor nit, though. Overall, I really enjoyed it.

My favorite line came from Grumpy. When somebody asked him whether his news about the line was bad, and he responded, "If it weren't would I have come running up here yelling TERRIBLE NEWS!" I love Grumpy! And yeah, the line about "even David could do it" was a close second. That was a lovely speech that Charming gave at the end. It's nice to him reasserting himself and shedding the David persona. Also really nice to Regina reverting to her early, sweet self. Does make you wonder who the villain will be, though. Rumpy? Cora?
    nanarama likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good question---I did note a questioning look on EQ's face when she suddenly seemed to be wondering what had happened to Cora to make her the way she is...maybe she also never wanted to be like that.
    EQ is a beautiful woman, but she doesn't look very convincing as the younger version of herself...

According to the producers, Rumple didn't remember who he was until he heard Emma's name in the premiere.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I really liked this episode. I'm not entirely sure that Regina is a changed woman though. And I sure hope not because that would be way too boring. I think maybe she wants to, but she's been evil for so long, it's not going to be easy for her.

So, where is Pinocchio? He was in bed and still wooden and then when his father came to his room, he was gone.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I really liked this episode. I'm not entirely sure that Regina is a changed woman though. And I sure hope not because that would be way too boring. I think maybe she wants to, but she's been evil for so long, it's not going to be easy for her.

That's what I thought! At first I loved the sweet Regina, but after I thought about it I realized, Sheesh, that kind of takes the wind out of the show. Regina is the one who provides the conflict. That's why I'm glad she didn't burn the book of spells. I hope she struggles some more, just like Gold.

Speaking of which, why was Gold so desperate to get out? To find his son? I don't think we've ever seen Bael in Storybooke, have we?

And did you notice that when Charming rescued Jefferson from the car, the toy that fell out was a stuffed bunny? I wonder if that was another clue pointing towards the guy in NY being the White Rabbit?

I'm back to liking the show again.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I had the same thought Babbred - Mr Gold might have wanted to go looking for Baelfire. Had to wonder though - where was Belle? Was he just gonna leave her?

Nice to know that August is still alive and it was good to see The Hatter again.
    nanarama likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Bringing this over from Facebook for the Prince Charming fans.

What a guy!

Josh Dallas thrills a young fan - YouTube
    Coco46 and JavaJo like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

What a lovely thing for Josh Dallas to do -- something that little girl will happily remember for a long time.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I meant to post this last week and forgot, but I'm wondering when Emma will realize that she has magical powers. Regina's magical powers came back after Emma touched her and helped her make the hat work. I'm assuming that Emma's magic went through her to the hat and that something about that transaction reactivated Regina's powers. (I haven't yet watched last night's show, so maybe I'm off here, but that's what it looked like to me.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I won't give it away since you haven't watched yet, but I think Emma will realize fairly soon that she has some kind of power..especially after the person she met in the closing shot of last nights show
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread