+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Next Sunday - September 30th - before the new season starts with the "Broken" episode, they will have a one-hour special talking about new characters and back-stories of characters we are already familiar with. Starts at 7pm
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I finally figured out why I did not watch this last season. It is on at the same time as The Amazing Race. What a bummer.
    There's no place like home!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

So excited for tomorrow night. Twenty-four hours from now I'll probably be yelling at my tv or crying into my hot chocolate. The previews alone get me giddy!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Tonight's the big night.!
    I'm so excited for both this & Revenge. 666 Park Avenue looks promising too. I love Terry O'Quinn & Vanessa Williams.
    I think Sunday night on ABC is once again going to be a TV channel lock for me.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

MULAN? Really? UGH. Totally rolled my eyes when she said her name. Based on the fact that Emma and Mary Margaret just got dropped into her world, I'd say this probably isn't the last we'll see of her.

I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed with the premiere. It was good, but I wasn't blown away.
    Ellen likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

MULAN? Really? UGH. Totally rolled my eyes when she said her name. Based on the fact that Emma and Mary Margaret just got dropped into her world, I'd say this probably isn't the last we'll see of her.

I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed with the premiere. It was good, but I wasn't blown away.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

I don't know anything about Mulan, but I did roll my eyes over the dementors. I enjoyed the show. Tt wasn't their best by any means, but it wasn't the worst either.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

I thought I was the only one who did the eye roll with the Mulan stuff. I never liked the aspect of this show where it was an adult tour of Disney movies. Now I really really am not enjoying that aspect of the show with Mulan showing up. It's not once upon a time... it's once upon a disney movie. Ugh.

Generally I didn't hate this episode other than the Mulan stuff. I'm not sure I'm entirely thrilled with what looks to be the storyline this season. Really the redeeming quality for me is Rumpy's storyline as he seems to straddle the good/bad line nicely and is interesting to watch in general both actor and character.
    nanarama likes this.

It certainly wasn't stellar. I wish there had been more emphasis on the characters as they realized who they were and how they related to the people amongst them. Rumpy is quite the kisser, though.
    nanarama likes this.

I would have liked to see them spend more time on the current characters recognizing eachother with the return of magic before they started introducing so many new characters. Mulan AND Happy Potter dementors? Really?

+ Reply to Thread