+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1086Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I really wanted to watch this show... but for some reason, I just never get to it.
    I DVR the episodes but then delete them.
    I'm glad they are doing a mini-marathon so that I can catch up.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

REMINDER: season one dvd comes out on Tuesday!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Our rule about spoilers is that, if it hasn't aired on the actual show yet, it's a spoiler. That includes which roles are being cast and which actors are being let go....and the previews after each episode, since some people don't get the previews. When in doubt, use spoiler tags
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Found this info on at least 3 different Facebook pages:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jorge Garcia will play The Giant (as in Jack and the Beanstalk) during Season Two of OUAT.

Here's some more "official-ish" news about it:

Yes, I read about that this morning and couldn't help but smile.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jorge will be the third of the Lost alumni to appear on the show. There are a few others I'd love to see.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Sevbastian Stan spoiler alert!

Click to see Spoiler:
    As a power struggle ensues in the newly magically enriched Storybrooke, Episode 2 will flash back to when the Evil Queen first met Rumplestiltskin. Also, series cocreator Adam Horowitz told Matt Mitovich that the show got Sebastian Stan back as the Mad Hatter for no fewer than three of the early batch of episodes — “and he doesn’t just show up to say, ‘Hey, I’m still here.’ He has his own story, because his daughter still out there.”

Read More at: ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spoilers Season 8 — Plus Spoilers on ‘Glee,’ ‘Gossip Girl’ and More! - TVLine

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OT - I love how Sebastian and Jennifer have been dating IRL. Their chemistry was palpable during his first episode!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

If Revolution, which has Giancarlo Esposito in a major role, is successful, I wonder he'll still be available to play Sidney Glass/Magic Mirror character.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I've been watching the episodes on the mini-marathon from Sunday (which I've seen before, but I've been looking for things I've missed before). First, just showing 4 episodes??? It must be awfully confusing for anyone coming in new. So much got skipped. The 2nd episode they showed was where it was divulged that Mary Margaret's fingerprints were in the box that contained the heart. Then the third episode they showed was so far beyond that. By that time, everything had been cleared up, MM was a free woman, and nobody was concerned about the mystery of Katherine's disappearance. But they really did need to show the 2nd to last episode just before the season finale.

Anyway, I just watched the 2nd to last episode. I don't know if this was a coincidence or not, but I wondered if there wasn't a slight tip of the hat to The Princess Bride at the beginning. The Fairy Tale Land king who was the original Prince Charming's father was angry with the substitute Prince Charming for not marrying King Midas' daughter, instead holding out for "true love." I don't remember what the exchange was after that, but the kind angrily ended the conversation with "As you wish." Anyone familiar with The Princess Bride knows that "true love" and "as you wish" are used quite often.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I was mostly watching the Steelers get their butts kicked by the Broncos, but I was turning to OUAT whenever the game went to commercial. I got a bit distracted when Jefferson unlocked Belle's door and told her to go find Mr. Gold. Had to watch from there until the end.

LOVED the previews they showed. Absolutely ready for the new season to begin.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

+ Reply to Thread