+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

ABC has announced the second season will begin SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th at 8pm.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

My kids and I were rewatching the shows - I can't wait for the season to come back!!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Since what I am about to post doesn't give away a plot/storyline, I am going to stop short of calling it a SPOILER.

However . . . . if you don't wish to know what the NEW cast members look like, STOP READING NOW!

The guys posted below will play Prince Phillip (Julian Morris) and Sir Lancelot (Sinqua Walls)

prince phillip ouat.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 07-27-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Nice!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    My kids and I were rewatching the shows - I can't wait for the season to come back!!
    Great idea for the summer! I miss this show and it's return will be one of the great things I'll look forward to in the fall!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

The dvd collection of season one releases in a little more than a month.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm always so bad at whether it's a spoiler or not, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and put this in tags. It's an article revealing the new Capt. Hook

Click to see Spoiler:
    Once Upon a Time Scoop: Meet Captain Hook!

Michael Ausiello

Once Upon a Time is giving actor Colin O’Donoghue the Hook!
    The ABC drama has tapped the Irish thesp to join the Season 2 cast in the potentially recurring role of Captain Hook, TVLine has confirmed.

A handsome, fearsome and confident pirate ship captain, Hook relishes every challenge and never backs down from a fight, whether the reward is power, riches, or women. He possesses the meticulous style and old-school manners of a proper gentleman, but beneath that veneer lies a vindictive enemy who will not rest until all his enemies have been defeated… and humiliated.

O’Donoghue, who guest-starred on The Tudors as Duke Philip of Bavaria, is slated to debut in this season’s fourth episode.
    Once Upon a Time Casts Colin O
    ----------

I admit - he's much younger than I thought he'd be (and after someone upthread mentioned Jason Isaacs, I was kind of pulling for him!), so I wonder if he's going to be a potential love interest for someone, based on his description... though I have to admit I hope it's not Emma. I'm still hoping for some completely out-of-this-world way for she & Graham to be together...
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The whole spoiler thing can be confusing. I would think it's more like details from a storyline or knowing who's going home on a reality tv show, but you can't go wrong with the "better safe than sorry" method.

This is not who I'd have picked but he does have a bit of "dash & panache" to him

Seven more Sunday nights without my favorite show. September 30th can't get here soon enough!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

ABC will begin re-airing selected episodes from season one starting this Sunday (August 19th)

The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter is up first, with Desperate Souls listed for next week.

There will also be a mini-marathon on September 9th - four episodes - beginning at 7:00PM

+ Reply to Thread