+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Here's a link to a video showing a brief snippet of an upcoming episode featuring someone you'll recognize, even though you never see his face. Cute little Henry does the intro.

'Once Upon a Time' Brings Season 2 Footage to Comic-Con 2012
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Thanks, Little! I loved the quasi-Blair Witch lighting in Henry's intro.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Love that we'll find out who Henry's dad is this season.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

At Comicon they revealed that they will be introducing Captain Hook this season.

Since Peter Pan was written a hundred years ago, the copyright has now expired and Disney doesn't have to pay any royalties to anybody. Same with Alice in Wonderland. I doubt if we'll ever see Harry Potter or other modern character on here.

Yesterday, on our way to the lake, we drove down Carlisle Street. In order to remember our way back, I told hubby, "Just remember the actor from Full Monty (one of hubby's favorite movies) and OUAP!" And then I told him the things I'd learned here at FORT about the actor, so thank you, everybody!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

More and more "previews" are popping up. This one has some new faces:

Post Comic Con Once Upon A Time Season 2 Trailer - YouTube

This one is the opening sequence - with some new characters appearing around the minute-fourteen mark:

ABC's Once Upon a Time Official Opening Title Sequences - YouTube

The latter trailer with all the teasers a. surprised me because I didn't realize they did so many of them (thought it was always the white horse/unicorn), b. drove me insane with the near loop sound and c. (which I have to put in spoilers):

Click to see Spoiler:
    makes me excited to see the show again since they're going to have Mulan and a few other characters come onto the show.... though the total fog one really confuses me

You might be able to tell - perhaps from the sheer number of times I've posted in this thread - that I am a BIG fan of the show and I get goosebumps thinking about how great the new episodes are gonna be.

I haven't heard yet what that start date is for Season Two, but I have an idea - based solely on the way my 'luck' runs.

September 23rd is the date I'm going with . . . . . as a long time Steelers fan, living on the east coast, that night would normally find me watching the away game against the Raiders. Given the time difference, it will be a night game for me - and would take up the 8 o'clock hour.

I know I don't really have to chose because of the technological wonder that is the DVR, but if I had to . . . . . it's Mr. Gold over Black & Gold any day!

Word passed down from those who know says CAPTAIN HOOK will make his appearance in the 4th episode of season two . . . and he will have an English accent.

My top picks: Rufus Sewall, Alan Rickman and Henry Ian Cusick (yes, I know his accent is Scottish, but I still think he'd make an awesome pirate!)

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Word passed down from those who know says CAPTAIN HOOK will make his appearance in the 4th episode of season two . . . and he will have an English accent.

My top picks: Rufus Sewall, Alan Rickman and Henry Ian Cusick (yes, I know his accent is Scottish, but I still think he'd make an awesome pirate!)
    Jason Isaacs played Captain Hook in the movie Peter Pan. He was great. Plus now that Awake is gone he's probably free. Plus he looks great in his "normal life" look.
    Florimel and cantstopwatchin like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

I agree that Jason Isaacs would be perfect to reprise his Captain Hook role. In the movie he also played Mr. Darling (as is traditional in Peter Pan films/plays) and did very well with the real life/fairytale (neverland) distinction. Also I just loved that movie!
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread