+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2138
Like Tree1078Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I see all of the episodes available on Hulu (but I've got Huluplus so I don't know if that's different). That seems really silly of ABC to not have them up - how will they bring new people in if they don't make the episodes they didn't see from the beginning available? I ran into this problem with Falling Skies and now I won't be watching season 2 when it comes on.

I was definitely going into OUaT withdrawal tonight.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Most of the episodes are only available on Hulu Plus. I know because I got my daughter and SIL hooked very late in the game and now they're dying to get caught up. Luckily I had most of them dvr'd.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I just caught up the last four shows marathon style. Whew!

When the purple cloud hit the bell tower there was a clunking sound and the hands stop moving. I wonder if this means that all the good love's true kiss performed will be wiped out, or will their memories remain intact, but they are still trapped in Storybrooke. I also wonder once Gold/Rumpie rediscovered Belle why he went ahead with his plan to bring magic to this dimension. Is it only to find his lost son?

If magic engulfs Storybrooke, will the convent of fairies return to their fairy form? Will time be rewound to the point where Henry doesn't yet exist and Emma is still an infant?

I did love the the look of pleasure that crossed Regina's face when the fog rolled in. You can't put an Evil Queen down!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I just caught up the last four shows marathon style. Whew!

When the purple cloud hit the bell tower there was a clunking sound and the hands stop moving. I wonder if this means that all the good love's true kiss performed will be wiped out, or will their memories remain intact, but they are still trapped in Storybrooke. I also wonder once Gold/Rumpie rediscovered Belle why he went ahead with his plan to bring magic to this dimension. Is it only to find his lost son?

If magic engulfs Storybrooke, will the convent of fairies return to their fairy form? Will time be rewound to the point where Henry doesn't yet exist and Emma is still an infant?

I did love the the look of pleasure that crossed Regina's face when the fog rolled in. You can't put an Evil Queen down!
    Thank you for noting that. I didn't hear the clunking sound, but noticed they focused on the clock. I was wondering if it was going to stop again.

As far as time rewinding, I read a spoiler (I think earlier in this thread) that at least partially answers that question:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The actress who plays Emma said there will be romance for her next season.

On a side note, I miss your previous avatar! It was always nice to see Cookie's face.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For my fellow Rumple/Gold fans:

News -
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

For my fellow Rumple/Gold fans:

News -

Link is for an interview ROBERT CARLYLE did in the Herald Scotland, titled WHEN THEY MUSIC'S OVER. It's mostly about his upcoming movie CALIFORNIA SOLO.

CCL

Emilie de Ravin (Belle) will be a series regular next season.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I was trying to find out when this is starting back up, but I can't find anything, darn it! But in my searching, I found that OUaT is becoming even more Disney-fied. Mulan and Princess Aurora will be making appearances next season.
    Once Upon a Time Casts Sleeping Beauty and Mulan - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Some time in early September, there will be an auction to benefit WITH KIDS - a charity supported by Robert Carlyle. From what I've read, cast members are donating items to help raise monies.

Dear sweet Rumple/Gold is generously donating his chipped cup. Yes, THAT chipped cup!

Read the interview with RC here: News

This is the part where he talks about his contribution:

As regards the auction coming up in September, I will be donating what I believe will be the ultimate piece.

The actual chipped cup from "Skin Deep"!

I took it from the set as a memento of what I thought was one of the finest pieces of television I have ever had the pleasure to be involved in. I shall autograph it, ask Emilie to do the same and put it up for auction.. BUT.. it will take an enormous bid to prise it from my grubby hands!!
    JavaJo, Baby's Breath and Babbred like this.

Just a tidbit of info from Ginny to get you thru your day:

"We're going to remember our parallel lives, so we'll be creating essentially a third character. They are going to blend the two characters we've already been playing. It's going to be a brand-new show. But I think it will still be all the characters the fans know and love."

'Once Upon A Time' season 2 spoilers: Ginnifer Goodwin teases changes - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com

+ Reply to Thread