+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Ooooooo! I can't wait. I wonder how they'll accomplish getting him to Storybrooke.

I'm not sure how in the world I'm going to manage the next few months as I battle serious OUAT withdrawel. I have't felt this bereft since my years watching Lost!
    I did say that to my daughter, too. We need to take suggestions for new shows to get hooked on this summer. We usually watch a couple Canadian ones Rookie Blue and Combat Hospital.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I did say that to my daughter, too. We need to take suggestions for new shows to get hooked on this summer. We usually watch a couple Canadian ones Rookie Blue and Combat Hospital.
    I love those two shows too.

I'm interested to see where they take the next season. Like where the starting point is going to be. Will be as the purple cloud comes in or sometime after that well into a match between Regina and Mr. Gold or what.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I love those two shows too.

I'm interested to see where they take the next season. Like where the starting point is going to be. Will be as the purple cloud comes in or sometime after that well into a match between Regina and Mr. Gold or what.
    This afternoon I actually watched an interview with Jennifer Morrison, who's colored her hair red, and the interviewer asked her if she had to go back blonde and she said yes, that she needed to be a blonde again soon b/c when they head back to film S2, they're going to pick up where they left off. So hopefully we'll see a family reunion before Rumple and Regina go magic-crazy!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Speaking of her hair... did she get blonder throughout the season or did I imagine that? Her hair color in the last episode seemed completely different than I remembered it from other episodes and I was obsessing about it.

Guess what? Giancarlo Esposito who played Sidney Glass is the bad guy on NBC's Revolution this fall on Monday nights.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

This article from E! has a bit of spoilerish info about what may come next season and videos with a few cast members:
    Once Upon a Time Stars Dish on Their Real-Life Romance! Plus, What's Ahead in Season Two? - E! Online
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

what am I supposed to watch tonight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

you know I wish ABC would take a page from NBC ...NBC played it smart this season you can still see every episode of their new shows on video on demand it has kept the interest up whereas ABC you can see like the last 4 episodes and the pilot but then they want you to pay for the rest...so I was sitting here thinking what was I gonna do without OUAT tonight and thought I might just have me a Grimm marathon...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Won't they be showing OUAT reruns this summer? Seems to me I missed an episode, and my daughter came in late. She would like to see the ones she missed. I probably wouldn't mind seeing if there wasn't some little hidden gems I missed the first time, too.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I would be nice to see reruns over the summer. Perhaps they think that will interfere with the sales of the dvd when it's released at the end of August. It wouldn't affect my decision to purchase . . . . I've already pre-ordered it from Amazon.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread