+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 214 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

okay going back to the fire..thanks for correcting me I knew Medusa didn't fit but couldnt' figure it out

so we have what I think is the Ogre from Jack and the beanstalk
    the witch from Hansel and Gretel
    the elf..is he the elf from the Emperor's new clothes and/or the Emperor's new shoes..I know there were a couple of other people at the fire but they didn't really show them to us

the sheriff since we were introduced to the Queen from Sleeping Beauty this week and the evil queen told the sheriff something about his childhood obsession when he kept defending Emma and trying to get the EQ to lay off of her

I think we have Sleeping Beauty's Prince...the sheriff..JMO for now

last week I was positive the queen and Rumple knew..this week I still thinks Rumple knows something but now I am not so sure about the EQ
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

CCL

I'm rusty on my fairytales but I read somewhere that Emma Caulfield (Anya from Buffy) was going to play the witch from Hansel and Gretel and she was not the one who played the witch last night. Could some of the characters just be stock characters? Note: I looked it up and the actress last night was credited as Blind Witch/Miss Ginger (Miss Ginger would be her Storybrooke name). I've read elsewhere that people suspect that the Sherriff is the Hunstman from the Snow White story. He's just listed as the Sherriff on imdb whereas the others are listed with their fairytale and Storybrooke names but maybe that is to obscure his origins until the producers wish to reveal who he is? Is anyone else with me thinking that he will end up being Emma's love interest?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

If her Storybrooke name is "Miss Ginger" that confirms she is the witch from H & G....she lived in a Gingerbread house
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I'm rusty on my fairytales but I read somewhere that Emma Caulfield (Anya from Buffy) was going to play the witch from Hansel and Gretel and she was not the one who played the witch last night. Could some of the characters just be stock characters? Note: I looked it up and the actress last night was credited as Blind Witch/Miss Ginger (Miss Ginger would be her Storybrooke name). I've read elsewhere that people suspect that the Sherriff is the Hunstman from the Snow White story. He's just listed as the Sherriff on imdb whereas the others are listed with their fairytale and Storybrooke names but maybe that is to obscure his origins until the producers wish to reveal who he is? Is anyone else with me thinking that he will end up being Emma's love interest?
    I think you're onto something, CCL. The chemistry is there, for sure.!

I must say, this show seems to be over in the blink of an eye. I'm going to have to start recording it so I can re-watch for all the clues.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    If her Storybrooke name is "Miss Ginger" that confirms she is the witch from H & G....she lived in a Gingerbread house
    Nice catch. That would make sense except for the Emma Caulfield casting news. Unless they are recasting the part or maybe they are mistaken as to the part she will be playing? Or maybe she will be playing a younger version of the witch in a flashback? Questions and more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Nice catch. That would make sense except for the Emma Caulfield casting news. Unless they are recasting the part or maybe they are mistaken as to the part she will be playing? Or maybe she will be playing a younger version of the witch in a flashback? Questions and more questions.
    well do you expect anything different from 2 of the best writers from LOST...lol nothing but questions...hee hee

I like the idea of the sheriff being Emma's love interest...maybe I was off in thinking he was there for Sleeping Beauty and thats why we don't know who he is yet no name nothing...makes more sense for him to be there for Emma

as for the witch last night there was so much makeup and stuff on her I couldn't tell you who it was so it still could be Emma Caulfield playing the role in the town who knows

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm still thinking the Sheriff is the huntsman - didn't his conscience get the better of him and he let Snow White go? He seems as though he's trying to be the Queen's conscience by telling her to think of Henry and that Archie's conscience would get the best of him and he'd eventually come clean if he was told to lie. He definitely wasn't in on the framing of Emma and his comment last week about pounding the pavement, going door to door seems like a clue when they were looking for Henry.

Anyone know of any fairy tales that are have a "Graham" or something Graham-related in it (if the H/G witch is Ms Ginger)? That's the Sheriff's first name... I'd love to see him be a good guy who's just a little confused...until he needs to defend Emma (they were cute in the coffee shop).

Also - didn't Cinderella have a Prince Charming? That could be a little confusing; I just hope it doesn't mean she could go after John Doe...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm still thinking the Sheriff is the huntsman - didn't his conscience get the better of him and he let Snow White go? He seems as though he's trying to be the Queen's conscience by telling her to think of Henry and that Archie's conscience would get the best of him and he'd eventually come clean if he was told to lie. He definitely wasn't in on the framing of Emma and his comment last week about pounding the pavement, going door to door seems like a clue when they were looking for Henry.

Anyone know of any fairy tales that are have a "Graham" or something Graham-related in it (if the H/G witch is Ms Ginger)? That's the Sheriff's first name... I'd love to see him be a good guy who's just a little confused...until he needs to defend Emma (they were cute in the coffee shop).

Also - didn't Cinderella have a Prince Charming? That could be a little confusing; I just hope it doesn't mean she could go after John Doe...
    well I am doing all the research I can find on fairy tales right now..lol..I am just as obsessed with this show as I was about LOST and OMG I found out that there were 100's of stories I had never even heard of but here is a list of the top 43 children's fairy tales....I am thinking most of our characters will come from these

Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
    Beauty and the Beast
    Chicken Little
    Cinderella
    Dick Whittington and His Cat
    Hansel and Gretal
    Jack and the Beanstalk
    Jack the Giant Killer
    Puss in Boots
    Rapunzel
    Red Riding Hood
    Rumpelstiltzkin
    Sindbad the Sailor
    Sleeping Beauty
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    Snow White and Rose Red
    The Brave Little Tailor
    The Emperor's New Clothes
    The Frog Prince
    The Gingerbread Man
    The Golden Goose
    The Little Match-Girl
    The Little Mermaid
    The Magic Carpet
    The Musicians of Bremen
    The Nightingle
    The Pied Piper of Hamelin--Peppers
    The Princess and the Pea
    The Shoemaker and the Elves
    The Six Swans
    The Snow Queen
    The Sorcerer's Apprentice
    The Steadfast
    Tin Soldier
    The Three Bears
    The Three Little Pigs
    The Tinderbox
    The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
    The Ugly Duckling
    Three Billy Goats Gruff
    Thumbelina
    Tom Thumb
    Twelve Dancing Princesses

now what I am wondering when she went to visit the queen from sleeping beauty did she go to another realm or are they all apart of the same realm if they are all from the same realm then we have several women on this list that are missing their "prince charmings"
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 10-31-2011 at 04:10 PM.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well do you expect anything different from 2 of the best writers from LOST...lol nothing but questions...hee hee

I like the idea of the sheriff being Emma's love interest...maybe I was off in thinking he was there for Sleeping Beauty and thats why we don't know who he is yet no name nothing...makes more sense for him to be there for Emma

as for the witch last night there was so much makeup and stuff on her I couldn't tell you who it was so it still could be Emma Caulfield playing the role in the town who knows
    It wasn't Emma Caulfield as another, older actress is listed as playing the witch in last night's episode. The more I think, the more I'm convinced she will be playing a younger version of the H & G witch.

Would they have a Sleeping Beauty if they already have one fairytale character in a coma? Maybe she could be narcoleptic or something. It might be amusing to see the Storybrooke versions of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty fighting over Prince Charming. I kind of hesitate at the idea, though, as would they want to have two fair fairytale heroines in the story? Might be too much of the same?

cantstopwatchin: I kept thinking you were misspelling Grimm when you were referring to Graham. Maybe he is supposed to be some master storyteller character and we just don't know yet. I think it is more likely he is the Huntsman as you posit. The Huntsman is employed by the evil Queen but doesn't end up killing Snow White but helps her to escape; I think we can definitely draw parallels to Sheriff Graham.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-31-2011 at 04:15 PM.

FORT Fogey

I hope they replay the previous episode prior to showing the new one ==like they did this week. Like lots of you, I would love to see the episode again.

+ Reply to Thread