+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Re: American Horror Story (FX)

I think Vivienne eats all that gross meat because the baby "wants" her to eat it and she does it unconsiously....or is that subconsiously?
    But I doubt she'd eat it if she weren't in that house.
    She talks to her husband like she despises him but I still get the feeling that she loves him and wishes she could forgive the unforgivable. In my mind, Ben was unbelievably horrible about all that went on w/that other (crazy) girl.
    I'm still behind one episode, having just watched the high school shooting with Tate.
    Who was the girl Violet was talking to who gave her the sleeping pills? I know she was on once before because I recognized her from a daytime soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Who was the girl Violet was talking to who gave her the sleeping pills? I know she was on once before because I recognized her from a daytime soap.
    She was a popular girl and bully at Violet's high school. Early in the season Violet brought her to the murder house under the pretense of getting her drugs, but Violet and Tate really set up to scare the beejeezus out of her in the basement. Tate and/or the creepy thing in the basement attacked the girl and I think left a scar on her cheek. After this Violet and the girl met up and talked about what happened and seem to have developed a kind of odd friendship.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I must have missed Tate's telling Violet how to "control" her seeing of ghosts. Can someone fill me in on what the advice was? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I must have missed Tate's telling Violet how to "control" her seeing of ghosts. Can someone fill me in on what the advice was? Thanks.
    Pretty much to just tell them to go away and leave her alone and to not be afraid of them.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Good to know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    She was a popular girl and bully at Violet's high school. Early in the season Violet brought her to the murder house under the pretense of getting her drugs, but Violet and Tate really set up to scare the beejeezus out of her in the basement. Tate and/or the creepy thing in the basement attacked the girl and I think left a scar on her cheek. After this Violet and the girl met up and talked about what happened and seem to have developed a kind of odd friendship.
    Thanks for that. There's so much that goes on and my watching of episodes is sporatic and I tend to forget some of what went on.
    Thank goodness for FORT and kind people.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

Tonight we meet the man in the suit. Anybody want to guess?
    Crazy doctor, Zachary Quinto, the husband, Larry, the husband that Constance shot? Maybe Morris Chestnut's character? OOOOhhhh the possibilities.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I *JUST* finished watching this week's episode and I have SO much floating around in my head. Primarily WTH!?!?!? I apologize in advance for my liberal use of exclamation points and question marks in this post!!!!!

TATE is black rubber suit man? REALLY? I know it has been brought up here, but I didn't think there was ANY chance it was him. WHY?? What is his motivation?!?!? I get it that he seems to have "mommy issues" and maybe he wants to please Nora because he sees her as a better mother than Constance. However, he also claims to be in love with Violet and he doesn't see a problem with having sex with her mother to produce offspring for Nora to raise?!? And on top of that his murder of Chad's boyfriend flirted strongly with hate crime territory - what is up with that!? The only thing that kept it from plunging head first into that realm was the fact that the guy was dead before Tate fire-pokered him!!! That kid is definitely more disturbed than he has seemed as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    I still think violet is dead. She barely comes out of her room. She doesn't eat much at all. Now she is seeing the rest of the ghosts, and she hasn't interacted with anyone but Tate and her parents since she tried the pills.
    I am buying into this theory more now since her dad confronted her about her truancy

As for Vivian...
    What happens to her pregnancy if she leaves the house? Is she far enough along now for them to survive away from the house? Moira told her to leave the house and she seems to want the babies to be healthy. Hayden also wants the babies to be healthy (so she can have one) so it doesn't seem like she would chase off Vivian if would endanger them. On the other hand, if she can't leave the house during the pregnancy does that imply the babies wouldn't be able to leave the house after they are born?

And regarding the previews for the next episode - they are going to bring THE POPE into the story?!?!? I really hope they don't try to spin this show into a religious direction...

Now I believe Violet is in fact dead. I think she really did end up killing herself when she swallowed those pills. She hasn't been off the property since that night and the fact the school called to say she hadn't been there in 2 weeks seals that idea for me.

Tate as Rubberman...........I guess it was so obvious I dismissed the notion until now. He wants to give Nora a child in order to keep her and the house happy. Killing the gay couple was basically because they decided not to bring a child into the house. Now that Tate and Violet have slept together, if she isn't dead, will she become pregnant too?

Regarding Vivian, I think even if she has the babies outside of the house, once she returns with them, Nora and Hayden could kill them in order to keep them there forever.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Regarding Vivian, I think even if she has the babies outside of the house, once she returns with them, Nora and Hayden could kill them in order to keep them there forever.
    Awwww. I never considered that they might kill the babies!! That would be awful. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that Violet might be dead!!!

+ Reply to Thread