+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Re: American Horror Story (FX)

I have only seen one episode ON Demand. They only had one available. WHen is it's normal day and time?

I really liked it. I have a few questions. Was that some kind of Iron man who had sex with the wife and who got her pregnant? It seemed like it was not really her husband or was she just seeing that and it was her husband? Also, why did husband have the odd look after she announced she was pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have only seen one episode ON Demand. They only had one available. WHen is it's normal day and time?
    I'm in the central time zone and here it airs on Wednesday at 9:00 pm.

I really liked it. I have a few questions. Was that some kind of Iron man who had sex with the wife and who got her pregnant? It seemed like it was not really her husband or was she just seeing that and it was her husband? Also, why did husband have the odd look after she announced she was pregnant?
    Earlier in the episode the husband and wife found a latex-looking-S&M-style costume up in the attic and were laughing about it. Whatever it was that she had sex with, it was wearing the costume so she assumed it was her husband when it walked into the room. During the act she was in some kind of trance-like state (much like her husband was downstairs) so that likely accounts for why she was seeing her husband's face - it was part of the trance. We know that it wasn't her husband she was with, but we don't know exactly what it was.

I assume that the look on her husband's face was probably concern because of the horrific miscarriage they had gone through with their last pregnancy (before his affair).

Okay, thanks. I thought he knew he had not had sex with her and was shocked she was pregnant.

I'll look forward to seeing it this week. I'll try to catch up.

Okay, thanks. I thought he knew he had not had sex with her and was shocked she was pregnant.

I'll look forward to seeing it this week. I'll try to catch up.
    Nah, the husband and wife were together earlier in the episode after they had an argument so from his perspective her pregnancy is entirely plausible. Have fun catching up!

FX takes nearly 3 weeks to update their on demand channel so I'm going to be very far behind. I caught about 5 minutes of the second episode but got called away and haven't been able to catch a re-run yet.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    FX takes nearly 3 weeks to update their on demand channel so I'm going to be very far behind. I caught about 5 minutes of the second episode but got called away and haven't been able to catch a re-run yet.
    Hi bug!

It looks like FX is re-running the second episode tonight at 10:00 (central?) for anyone who is trying to catch up. I don't see any listings for repeats of the first episode though. It's a bummer that FX is so slow adding their on demand content.
    Debb70 likes this.

!!

I just got an update on face book that they will have a marathon on Halloween night so I'm going to be set!!
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I watched the first episode on the FX website last night. So they are showing the pilot. I am hooked. Thankfully I started recording a week ago so I caught the second episode as well. Watching the new episode tonight. Very creepy show.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I hope the show is able to hold my interest. I saw a preview or something about the neigbor lady, (Jessica Lang) stealing property and blaming it on the maid. PLEASE. I hope the writers can be a little more creative than that. How many times have we seen that played out before. Only about 50,000 times. If they can't get any more creative than that, it won't work for me.

I will give it a good shot and watch at least two more episodes before I make my final decision. It has great potential, but don't kill it with silly cliches.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I watched the pilot and "Home Invasion" on IMBD. I can't say that I find this show worth staying awake for on a Wednesday night.

+ Reply to Thread