+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Re: American Horror Story (FX)

jadewarlock - the show has already aired so it isn't considered a spoiler And yes, you are correct - she was in Season 1. Interesting to see the relationship between her and Jessica Lange's character as opposed to the first season.
    jadewarlock likes this.

Oh... sorry. I just don't know anymore what to and not to put in spoilers... lol.

You know - Quinto is one of those rare younger actors now who is truly versatile and you can believe the roles he plays. I mean - he's really really creepy here, but then he can turn around and be the unflappable Spock in "Star Trek."

Do think he tends to play more of the darker characters though.

The only thing that confused me was the beast in this episode and the final scenes with Grace (I think - I know it wasn't Lana in the kitchen area but I have trouble with the other women). I don't know if she's dead or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    The only thing that confused me was the beast in this episode and the final scenes with Grace (I think - I know it wasn't Lana in the kitchen area but I have trouble with the other women). I don't know if she's dead or not.
    Seeing as she was taken by the Angel of Death I am going to assume Grace is gone but I've learned I shouldn't assume with this show.

I am still wondering - where is Pepper?

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Seeing as she was taken by the Angel of Death I am going to assume Grace is gone but I've learned I shouldn't assume with this show.

I am still wondering - where is Pepper?
    Is she the one who had her legs cut off and was over X-rayd? If so - I don't know.

Pepper is the one who in the first episode hands Lana (the reporter) a flower and says "play with me!". When Sister Mary Eunice tries to shoo her way, Lana says it's okay, she's just trying to make friends. However, Sister Mary Eunice informs her that Pepper drowned her sister's baby and cut off it's ears. She was also busted in a later episode for hoarding food in her call and in the episode where the movie was shown, she left to go pee and never came back. She was mistaken for one of the escapees.

The one who had her legs cut off was killed by the Monseigneur in the last episode. So many characters!

Just watched my DVR'd episode and OMG does anyone have worse luck than Lana?!? Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire...then right back into the frying pan! I think Lana will survive, but I wonder about pretty much everyone else....Man this season just continues to get better with each episode! Early episodes were a lot of shock and gore, it was good, but difficult to get invested...but as it's progressed there has definitely been more depth of story and characters. Sister Jude's story really has me hooked, and her finding out the girl she thought she killed was alive was definitely a surprise. Loved the scene with her and the angle of death in the diner. Jessica Lange really is a powerhouse!
    football_chick likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I finally caught up, but still am quite overwhelmed by all the characters and storylines. Can someone help me with something. The whole time I thougt the setting was in the 1960's, but then this scene popped up where these detectives were investigation some murders in a barn and it was present day. Right? What's the deal?

Debb the very first scene of the first episode opens with Adam Levine () and his newlywed wife in the present day. They are on a "haunted honeymoon" and their last (literally!) stop is the now-abandoned Briarcliff. It's rumoured to be haunted by the serial killer "Bloody Face." While there, both are eventually attacked and murdered by what appears to be Bloody Face. (At least, I think the wife was killed too, but now that you mention it, I don't recall if we actually saw it). Anyway, it turns out there are some teenagers in there too, who think they are pranking the couple by pretending to be Bloody Face and scaring them. Turns out they didn't realize Bloody Face was real...and Bloody Face ended up killing them too. So the detective scene was really a flash forward...or, technically, a flash to the present since the majority of the story has been told in flashback. They are investigating the current murders at Briarcliff.

So that's yet another question to ponder...who is present day Bloody Face? A time travelling Dr. Thredson, maybe brought to the present by the aliens? (I can't believe I wrote that sentence stone cold sober ) His son (or daughter) grown up and carrying on daddy's tradition? A copy-cat killer? Thredson's ghost? Part of me wonders if Kit actually becomes Bloody Face. He started out such an innocent and then with all that he went through - the accusations, the torture, the horror...maybe. But I suppose he'd be pretty old. My guess is Thredson's and Lana's child becomes Bloody Face.2 We did see him raping her, and with her luck, I could easily see a pregnancy resulting. But with this show, you just never know!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Thanks for the info. ON Demand would only let me go back to episode 3 of this season. The first two were not available.

This is fastly becoming one of my favorite shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for the info. ON Demand would only let me go back to episode 3 of this season. The first two were not available.

This is fastly becoming one of my favorite shows!
    If you can, keep an eye on the episode guide. They may run a season 2 marathon ( they just had one I think).
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread