+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Re: American Horror Story (FX)

Anyone still watching? It took me awhile to get officially hooked this season, but I'm so there now! I'm pretty sure I'm not spoilering anything by saying Bloody Face will be revealed tonight...since we have no clue who it will be. I'm guessing either Dr. Thredson - because he's seemingly the most sane and principled character on the show, or the Monsignor. I think it almost has to be someone who can come and go from the asylum, but who knows? Heck, maybe it's Pepper Either way, I can't wait for the reveal! I mean really, so far this season we have Nazi war criminals, aliens, cannibalistic creatures (cause I'm pretty sure they used to be people), mad doctors, serial killers, possessed nuns and Anne Frank. Makes Rubber Suit seem tame in comparison.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

This has got to be the weirdest show I've ever seen. I just watched the last episode, and I'm kind of just in bewilderment. It's like an experiment in tonal differences.

Last night's episode was awesome! There is no way the killer is still alive, he would be very old by now.........so is he haunting the place and killing people who come in or does he have a live accomplice? That skin mask he was wearing actually made me cringe it looked so real! Is the younger nun really the devil? It appears in the previews for the next episode she telepathically throws the doctor across the room.........things that make me think. I love that kind of stuff!
    Katydyd likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was thinking the same thing last night, maybe she wasn't really possessed, maybe she just snapped! But yeah, then they showed the previews..... As for bloody face, what if he got Lana pregnant and took off with the baby and raised him to be the next bloody face? Or maybe the aliens end up taking him and plopping him into the present? And what about that little girl? She was completely creepy! I wonder if we've seen the last of her now that she's butchered her entire family?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

I saw an episode of this season for the first time a few days ago and it was really interesting! I hope I can catch up On Demand. I was confused about a lot of things, but I think I'm hooked.

I noticed that Jessica Lange is in this season too. Is it related to any other season? I know she played in Season one.

FORT Fanatic

Caught up this weekend via OnDemand. I had missed the last three episodes. I was not shocked by the identity of Bloody Face at all, I had this character pegged from the beginning as not being what/who he seemed. I am curious how it's all going to wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw an episode of this season for the first time a few days ago and it was really interesting! I hope I can catch up On Demand. I was confused about a lot of things, but I think I'm hooked.

I noticed that Jessica Lange is in this season too. Is it related to any other season? I know she played in Season one.
    Debb70 each season is stand alone and completely unrelated, they just keep some of the same cast members - but in different roles. Zach Quinto was also in season 1, as were the actors playing Lana and Kit. Season three (so happy it's been picked up!) will be a bring a whole new story - but again, there will likely be some of the same actors playing brand new characters. And don't worry about being confused - it's entirely possible you'll catch up on OnDemand, and still be confused. It's just that kind of show
    Debb70 likes this.
    Desiderata

I was able to watch Episode 3 ON Demand this weekend. I'll need to catch the others later. OMG. I was shocked. This is the kind of show that really pushes my buttons. It bothered me a little, but not enough to turn me away. (Sometimes I can' handle human cruelty.)

I was SO HAPPY to see one of my favorites actors Chloe Seveigny! Love that girl. Oh, she was very unlucky though. Will they keep her around with no legs? Poor thing.

Hopefully, I will be able to catch up next weekend and contribute here.

I am finally caught up with Season 2 and even though it's creepy, weird, disturbing, you name it - I am hooked and loving it!
    Katydyd likes this.

I won't spoil last night's story but I have to say I loved the twists and turns in it especially in one case (which I do have to put in spoilers):

Click to see Spoiler:
    The lady who plays the angel of death - I think she's the one who was the older maid appearance in the first season - looked lovely and has such a lovely balanced performance that it was a nice addition.

+ Reply to Thread