I just do not get why more people do not watch and post about this show. IT IS AMAAAAAZING!!!
**Warning, season finale spoilers ahead. The finale has aired, so I do not feel the need to put this in spoiler tags. **
That was the most satisfying season finale I have seen in a long time. It had some surprises, tied up some lose ends, carried the story along in a definite direction, answered a lot of questions while still leaving you with the feeling that there is more to learn, AND left even more questions that we want to get answers to for next season!!
My random thoughts...
- So Ben's death wasn't really a surprise, but I was surprised that it happened so early. I also didn't fully expect Hayden to be the cause.
- at them chasing that family out of the house!
- Tate said he killed fifteen students at the school, which was definitely more than I thought! It seemed like around six confronted him in the Halloween episode and I assumed that was all of them.
- It was kinda sweet that the Harmons were all together and happy. It was quite touching when Vivian asked Moira to be the godmother. However, it does look like the darkness was lurking not too far away.
- There really didn't seem to be any question whatsoever in this episode that the baby that died was Ben's. Everyone seems to be in complete agreement as to which baby belongs to which father.
- Tate admitted to Ben that he raped Vivian. Did Ben make the connection then that he was the father of the other baby and Constance took the baby because she knows it is her grandchild? He certainly didn't acknowledge it.
- It appears that Constance's grandson slowed to a typical growth rate after he was born. I was wondering if three years later we would seeing him looking like a six or seven year old! I wonder what "greatness" Constance thinks he's destined for after he killed the babysitter!? Like Constance needs yet another death associated with her!
- It would be interesting to see the medium's reaction to the boy.
I'm already looking forward to next season!