+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Re: American Horror Story (FX)

thanks for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    Go here for Inside American Horror Story's Murder House: 16 Secrets and Spoilers from the Set!. Inside American Horror Story's Murder House: 16 Secrets and Spoilers from the Set! - Yahoo! omg! . I would have posted it, but it is a long article, and has some really good questions and answers.

a little peek into tonight's episode ala ask ausiello on tvline.com

Question: My three favorite shows at the moment: Homeland, The Good Wife, and American Horror Story. Got scoop on any of ‘em? —Joey
    Ausiello: Eenie, meenie, miney… Horror Story! In this week’s episode, the ghostly gay couple played by Zachary Quinto and Teddy Sears feud with Constance over their very differing plans for the to-be-born Harmon twins. Also the show breaks the flashback barrier when it travels all the way back to 1590!
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    ......Also the show breaks the flashback barrier when it travels all the way back to 1590!
    Nice! That has to be about the history of the house itself...or the land it is on anyway. Maybe we'll finally discover why Murder House pretty well drives all the inhabitants crazy and then keeps the ghosts trapped...woo hoo
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

WOW. That is all I will say until more people watch and post. Cannot wait until next week.
    So many questions... Hopefully most of they will be answered next week.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

When I started watching this show, I never expected that it would be able to bring me to tears. Last night was the second heart-wrenching episode of this show. I started suspecting a long time ago that none of the Harmons would survive this season. I'm just used to scary movies where you don't really have weeks of character development that helps you make a connection with the characters before they start dying.

My thoughts on this episode feel all jumbled, so I'm just going to brain dump:
    • I can't believe next week is the season finale!!!
    • I was annoyed at the beginning when they started out with Ben running down the stairs with Violet. When did he recover from Tate drugging him!? I wasn't even convinced he was going to be alive at the start of this episode. I felt like they made a big leap from the end of last episode to this point.
    • I loved the part when Violet tried to banish Chad and he completely faked her out.
    • I was not completely expecting the smaller twin to be stillborn. Does this mean Norah will take care of the newborn for eternity? Does that depend on if the smaller twin died during the birth or sometime before Vivian got back to the house? Will this question even get answered!?
    • Do we know FOR CERTAIN that the twin that survived is Tate's? It was certainly strongly implied, but maybe ghost/human babies are actually more frail than everyone has been saying...
    • Is Constance going to try to steal the living baby, or is she going to be like a caretaker for it? They will need someone living to go out of the house to get stuff for the baby. I thought it was pretty clear that she thinks the living baby is Tate's. If she were to find out that the baby was Ben's child, would she stop caring about it or would she continue to help?
    • When Vivian said she hadn't lost her baby, was she talking about Violet or all her children?
    • Is the finale going to be an all-out battle over the baby? At least the living one. I could be wrong, but for some reason I think they are going to let the one Norah took fade out of the story.
    • I can't see Ben coming out of this without either dying or going to jail. Maybe he can hang out with Larry!
    • When the new season starts I expect there to be the storyline of another family moving in, but will there be a sub-story about the ghosts trying to figure out how to get out of this house? The medium implied some kind of evil force was trying to use the ghosts to break into the living world, so if the house reaches some kind of ghost threshold will that be a really really bad thing? If the baby really is a ghost/human child, how does that factor into this?

Whew!! I have been watching this show with my teenage son and he fell asleep and missed the episode last night, so I am likely to watch it again with him. He hates it when central characters in a story die, so he isn't going to be happy about this!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 12-15-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

They are going to need a ghost pediatrician.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Nice! That has to be about the history of the house itself...or the land it is on anyway. Maybe we'll finally discover why Murder House pretty well drives all the inhabitants crazy and then keeps the ghosts trapped...woo hoo
    Well, we got some answers about the house itself, but certainly not what I was anticipating What an excellent episode! In terms of the "inhabitants" of the house, Vivian is the only one who died a purely natural death...provided of course you consider giving birth to demon spawn natural But maybe that means she will eventually have some sort of peace. She does have Violet at least... I can't wait for next week to see how they wind up this chapter. My guess is Ben ends up in some hospital for the criminally insane. I really hope we get some more info on Constance too. She was beyond creepy last night. There just has to be more to her story. If Tate really is the darkness, as Violet put it, Constance gave birth to it. She must have some further connection to this house we don't know yet.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Question...
    The first baby was stillborn and the doc gave it to his wife.Did it die in the house or in the car when the labor started? Will she now have a ghost baby forever? Will it age?
    Why didn't Ben hit the call switch for the Security company? Even if the power and phone lines are out, it should be on battery backup.
    How will I get through the next few months without this show to look forward to? Will the cliffhangers drive me crazy? Cause you know there is going to be at least one big one.

I re-watched this evening with my son who fell asleep last night and I have one more question. In the beginning of the show Norah saved Tate from Thaddeus. Thaddeus definitely seems to be the "thing" that has been attacking people in the basement - the hands/claws looked right. Was Thaddeus the name of Norah's baby? I can't remember, but it sounds right. But that thing in the basement definitely was not a baby...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I re-watched this evening with my son who fell asleep last night and I have one more question. In the beginning of the show Norah saved Tate from Thaddeus. Thaddeus definitely seems to be the "thing" that has been attacking people in the basement - the hands/claws looked right. Was Thaddeus the name of Norah's baby? I can't remember, but it sounds right. But that thing in the basement definitely was not a baby...
    I believe the Thaddeus we saw last night was the "baby" that Norah' s husband made and brought to life.The one she shot in the nursery before she killed hubby, then herself. The real Thaddeus was killed off property and would not have been able to be a ghost in the house.

+ Reply to Thread