+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Re: American Horror Story (FX)

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    I dont understand how Tate could be Rubberman. Up until the point where we first saw him wearing the suit and unveiling the mask, RubberMans body type didnt seem at all lean like Tates.
    I guess because until the big reveal of Tate being Rubberman, there was someone else dressing up as him. The actor didn't know until he shot that scene!

Now we can all rest knowing Elizabeth Short was actually murdered by a basement dentist in Murder House! lmao!! That part could have been left out and I would have been ok with it. I loved that Ben finally put his maleness aside and began to see things as they are. I still thing Violet is dead. She hasn't been out of the house in weeks! Where is her body? Constance was sure Violet slept with her boy toy so she couldn't have been the one to remove the body if Violet did in fact OD. Constance would have known she was dead. Hopefully all questions will be answered before end of season. I would love to see a whole new family move in and have the Harmons be ghosts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I could have lived without the Elizabeth Short bit also. It wasn't bad, but it seemed like the whole thing was strictly a plot device to tempt Ben into straying again.

I was getting so mad at Ben's hypocrisy when he was accusing Vivian of being dishonest, but he really managed to turn it around. I LOVED the ending when Ben saw old Moira!! It actually gave me chills! Once a man sees Moira for what she is, can they go back to seeing young Moira or will they stick with "reality"?

In the scene where Constance is talking to the psychic, the psychic tells her that the child that results from human-spirit copulation will be pure evil and essentially the anti-Christ. However, she also says something about how the devil wouldn't bother with immaculate conception. So does the anti-Christ only result if the copulating spirit is the devil himself? I know Tate has got some messed up stuff going on, but I don't think he is the devil incarnate.

In the preview for next week they have a guy coming in who tells them there is something dead in the walls of the house. I am wondering if it is Violet?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I could have lived without the Elizabeth Short bit also. It wasn't bad, but it seemed like the whole thing was strictly a plot device to tempt Ben into straying again.

I was getting so mad at Ben's hypocrisy when he was accusing Vivian of being dishonest, but he really managed to turn it around. I LOVED the ending when Ben saw old Moira!! It actually gave me chills! Once a man sees Moira for what she is, can they go back to seeing young Moira or will they stick with "reality"?

In the scene where Constance is talking to the psychic, the psychic tells her that the child that results from human-spirit copulation will be pure evil and essentially the anti-Christ. However, she also says something about how the devil wouldn't bother with immaculate conception. So does the anti-Christ only result if the copulating spirit is the devil himself? I know Tate has got some messed up stuff going on, but I don't think he is the devil incarnate.

In the preview for next week they have a guy coming in who tells them there is something dead in the walls of the house. I am wondering if it is Violet?
    Maybe it just has to be a damned soul like Tate's.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    I dont understand how Tate could be Rubberman. Up until the point where we first saw him wearing the suit and unveiling the mask, RubberMans body type didnt seem at all lean like Tates.
    I totally agree with you here. First of all, I read (Entertainment Weekly??) about the actor who played the RubberMan and it wasn't Tate. And as soon as I saw Tate putting on the Rubber suit, I was struck by how different his body was from the previous RubberMan. But I'm not sure what that means. Two RubberMen??
    Guess time will tell.

Well I certainly wasn't the first person around here to suspect that Violet was dead, but I was completely on-board with the theory by the time those suspicions were confirmed last night. How very sad though. I like her so much that I didn't really want her to be a ghost. Between Violet's story and Larry seeing his family, this was really kind of a heart wrenching show. I do think the scene with Tate and Larry and the gasoline was finally the true story about how Larry got burned, which was interesting. I still feel like more led up to Tate's break though. Yea, he had an awful mom and resented Larry. That explains why he attacked Larry, but I think there is more to why he then continued on to the school. I hope they fill in the rest of the blanks there.

After this episode, I'm even less certain that any Harmon's are going to make it through the end of the season alive.

This episode, as usual, left me with so very many questions and thoughts about what comes next!!
    - Is Ben okay!? Tate claims so, but we all know that doesn't mean much!
    - Tate knows that he is dead. Does Constance know he knows? (Does she know that he knows that she knows he knows!? just kidding )
    - How on earth are they going to explain the Violet situation to the authorities?? She has been dead for around three weeks and they haven't reported her missing. I suppose the police could come to the house and see her, but how do they explain she can't leave? Can they claim that she has agoraphobia and needs to be educated at home?
    - Someone is going to have to get her body (and the exterminator's body!) out of the crawl space and they don't have Larry to do their dirty work anymore.
    - I suspect that Violet will not be satisfied with existing for eternity in this house with Tate playing cards. I'm interested to see where this goes. I think she will push some boundaries...

The previews implied that Vivian will be giving birth next week! Are they having a big time jump here or are they claiming the twins are developing freakishly fast? It looks like every ghost in that house is out to get those babies. I sincerely hope they are not considering killing the babies to keep them in the house. Maybe it could be more like Neil Gaiman's "The Graveyard Book" and the twins can be raised by a community of ghosts!

I thought I heard the doctor say that one of the twins was ready to be birthed while the other was growing normally. I have to assume that the twin that is larger is the evil spawn and that there will be major problems.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    - How on earth are they going to explain the Violet situation to the authorities?? She has been dead for around three weeks and they haven't reported her missing. I suppose the police could come to the house and see her, but how do they explain she can't leave? Can they claim that she has agoraphobia and needs to be educated at home?
    No one knows that Violet is dead except Violet & Tate & the rest of the ghosts.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    No one knows that Violet is dead except Violet & Tate & the rest of the ghosts.
    Yes, I realize that. My question is about what happens next.

Say she tells her parents she is dead. They could go to the authorities, but how will they explain the fact that she has been dead for this long and they hadn't previously reported it? There is no way that body is going to pass for recently deceased.

And say she doesn't tell her parents right away. The authorities are poking around trying to figure out why she hasn't been in school. Even if they come to her house and think she appears to be alive and healthy, they will want to know why she isn't leaving the house.

Go here for Inside American Horror Story's Murder House: 16 Secrets and Spoilers from the Set!. Inside American Horror Story's Murder House: 16 Secrets and Spoilers from the Set! - Yahoo! omg! . I would have posted it, but it is a long article, and has some really good questions and answers.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread