+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Homeland (Showtime)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Homeland (Showtime)

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    And my love of Mandy Patinkin grows: Anchor Bolts During Interview - YouTube
    So awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Season finale is tonight!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Spoilers read, nails still bitten down. One silly gripe...how does Carrie wake up with such great hair? Even if I shower before bed and it's cold, I still wake up with Sid Vicious' ugly cousin's hair.

WOW! That's the only word I can come up with... WOW! What a season finale! They kept me guessing, wondering, pondering, contemplating, terrified and on the edge of my seat for the full hour. It was a roller coaster of a season full of ups and downs, highs and lows... and the final scene was priceless. Mandy Patinkin can say so much without uttering a single word... it's all written on his face. I cried so many times in this episode. Joy, sadness, relief and lots more.

I was hoping for a really good season finale and for me this did not disappoint.

EXCELLENT!
    Realitychick likes this.

The only thing I wish was different was if Brody hadn't ran. Now I'm wondering if Saul is the mole, I don't trust him at all.

Well, who ever let the spoiler out that I read had definitely seen the finale. It was spot on. I bet they try to plug up that leak by next season. lol

I liked it okay. I have a few issues with the script, like where was security when someone moved that vehicle near the building? I just don't buy that. And where was the media? No reporters outside who would have seen the vehicle get moved near the building? Lots of leaps of faith to get to Carrie and Brodie getting out unnoticed and getting a vehicle out of there. Big stretch, but I'll buy it.

They definitely want us to think something is up with Saul. Anyone know what he was singing at the end over the bodies? I'm not so sure I'm glad his wife is coming back. They were miserable together.

You pick up groceries on your way to a lake house, but then jump out of bed and drive to a stoI hre to get your breakfast. How odd is that? I hate to nit pick, but why can't their writing about simple things make sense?

Has Mike's personality been stolen? Recall how when Dana went to see Mike and she was upset and she went on and on about the pedestrian was killed and he just sat there silent. Then last night, Brody drops him a bombshell and he just sits there, silent. What's wrong with him? He doesn't even act like himself.

What story is Carrie going to give Saul about where she went after the explosion and what happened to Brody? She can't reveal she helped him escape.

WHO released that video of Brody?
    I'm here likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, who ever let the spoiler out that I read had definitely seen the finale. It was spot on. I bet they try to plug up that leak by next season. lol

I liked it okay. I have a few issues with the script, like where was security when someone moved that vehicle near the building? I just don't buy that. And where was the media? No reporters outside who would have seen the vehicle get moved near the building? Lots of leaps of faith to get to Carrie and Brodie getting out unnoticed and getting a vehicle out of there. Big stretch, but I'll buy it.

They definitely want us to think something is up with Saul. Anyone know what he was singing at the end over the bodies? I'm not so sure I'm glad his wife is coming back. They were miserable together.

You pick up groceries on your way to a lake house, but then jump out of bed and drive to a stoI hre to get your breakfast. How odd is that? I hate to nit pick, but why can't their writing about simple things make sense?

Has Mike's personality been stolen? Recall how when Dana went to see Mike and she was upset and she went on and on about the pedestrian was killed and he just sat there silent. Then last night, Brody drops him a bombshell and he just sits there, silent. What's wrong with him? He doesn't even act like himself.

What story is Carrie going to give Saul about where she went after the explosion and what happened to Brody? She can't reveal she helped him escape.

WHO released that video of Brody?
    Saul was saying Kaddish for the dead. His look toward the end said all of his aching relief at her being alive without saying any words. After that I am sure there will be more than a few profanities when he asks where she has been. I am sure he will not take long to figure out for himself that she helped Brody escape--after all they won't be finding his body and she also disappeared for the long drive to the border and back. There will probably be survailance cameras and traffic cameras that would catch them. I do think there is something hinky about Saul, but I don't know what. I don't think for one second he would do something that would kill innocent people, especially if Carrie would be one of them. I am very curious who released the video. They surely will know something is up since all involved in the operation knows that was Brody's first video, but there are so many whys. I just wish we didn't ahve to wait a whole year.

Yes, I was a bit annoyed by that obvious flaw in how the bombing went down. There is no way someone would be able to have the car that close to the building and leave it. I have a hard time believing someone could have that much C4 undected and move it into Brody's car then move it to the building and then high tail it out there in time with no one seeing anything. It wouldn't be just the reporters they would have to get through--it would be the CIA security and also the secret service. It isn't as though you can just waltz in Langley and be around high profile people just off the street. And where is the president????

I didn't mind about her getting breakfast--if I was getting pastries, I would want them fresh.

I do think they have muted Mike a bit, but I absolutely loved how he talked to Dana when she was giving attitude about going to the safe house. She needs that more along with being smacked.

I nitpick as well, but I do it about every show I watch and that doesn't mean I don't love them.

I didn't want to go too OT on The Americans thread, so I thought I would put this here. It's a review of some of my gripes with Homeland Season 2.

'Homeland' Finale Disappoints, Changes Series

They are filming in my hometown next week! I'm planning on going down and checking it out!
    http://blogs.newsobserver.com/tv/sho...eigh-next-week
    Punkin likes this.

Does anyone know when its retuning? I just saw an ad for it, but didn't get the date

thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread