+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Homeland (Showtime)

Re: Homeland (Showtime)

Did anyone think it odd that Brody's wife would have taken a slinky nightie on her trip to a safe house with her kids? I mean, how odd is that? Then to sneak into your ex-lover's room while your kids are asleep in the next? She's entitled. Look what Brodie is doing with Carrie, but save it for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone think it odd that Brody's wife would have taken a slinky nightie on her trip to a safe house with her kids? I mean, how odd is that? Then to sneak into your ex-lover's room while your kids are asleep in the next? She's entitled. Look what Brodie is doing with Carrie, but save it for later.
    The nightie didn't really throw me while I was watching the show because, since Brody has become a congressman, she seems to be dressed up ALL the time! A few episodes back she was all dressed up in the kitchen chopping veggies or something. I thought it was even worse that she FELL ASLEEP in bed with Mike!! She was just lucky that her kids didn't wake up first!

And hey with that safehouse, I would be worried they had each room wired for sound and video for security reasons. Who knows who was watching?

Have you ever seen a safehouse with all those open windows?

And hey with that safehouse, I would be worried they had each room wired for sound and video for security reasons. Who knows who was watching?

Have you ever seen a safehouse with all those open windows?
    I couldn't believe that either. How easy would it be for someone with a high powered sniper rifle get in the building right across the street and shoot someone as they walked into the kitchen or something? Maybe they are bullet proof.

While I liked this episode I thought the ending was kind of obvious. He got all this info way too easily. They also were obviously suspicious of him and I thought it was just a test to see what would happen. I wonder if the camera batteries they were lugging into the van will end up being dummy explosives and the real stuff is hidden wherever Nazir is. Hopefully they don't let the family out of the safe house.

I don't completely trust Brody after this episode

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I couldn't believe that either. How easy would it be for someone with a high powered sniper rifle get in the building right across the street and shoot someone as they walked into the kitchen or something? Maybe they are bullet proof.

While I liked this episode I thought the ending was kind of obvious. He got all this info way too easily. They also were obviously suspicious of him and I thought it was just a test to see what would happen. I wonder if the camera batteries they were lugging into the van will end up being dummy explosives and the real stuff is hidden wherever Nazir is. Hopefully they don't let the family out of the safe house.

I don't completely trust Brody after this episode
    I don't trust Brody at all. Especially when he asked Carrie IF she believed him... as his reply was that her believing him was all that mattered to him.

He didn't tell anybody that he was praying with Nazir.

All I know is... this show has me completely confused. I don't know who to trust! I keep thinking EVERYBODY is the mole.

GREAT WRITING!

I'm confused too. I don't know who is telling the truth. The only one that I don't think is a double agent is Carrie! lol

I still think that Nazir and Walden may both end up assasinated.
    I'm here likes this.

I'm confused too. I don't know who is telling the truth. The only one that I don't think is a double agent is Carrie! lol

I still think that Nazir and Walden may both end up assasinated.
    I agree with you... the only person we can be sure of is Carrie. But then again.... Hmmm... people can be turned so easily.

I am still with the feeling that Brody cannot be trusted. I think because when he said to Carrie that she is the only person he cared that believe him. I think Brody knows she's the one to fool... and if she is fooled.. their plan can carry on.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't think there's a single person who DOES trust Brody!
    • His family doesn't trust him. Jessica, Dana, etc.
    • His friends and colleagues don't trust him. Mike, Walden, etc.
    • No one in the CIA trusts him. Carrie, Saul, Quinn, Virgil, David, etc.
    • Nazir and his peeps don't trust him. Nazir, Roya, MysteryMan
    • The viewers don't trust him!!!

Truth be told, I do not think he even trusts himself.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Damian Lewis (Brody) singing White Wedding at their S2 wrap party. [click here]

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

One question (there are more, but I'll go with the big one) about tonight's episode....the CIA gave Brody his phone. Why in holy hell are they not monitoring his calls?!
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread