+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Homeland (Showtime)

Re: Homeland (Showtime)

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought it was more than coincidence that 2 witnesses committed suicide just after Saul visited them.

But... why are we the only people to notice such a thing? Why isn't anybody with the CIA figuring this out? Could there be more than one mole?
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I thought about this overnight, myself, and who said Abu Nazir was in the US? They showed Brody, Roya and mystery man get into the helicopter. They showed them get out of the heli somewhere else and walk Brody over to where a car was parked and a man got out of the car into shadows and was revealed to be Nazir. Do we know they are still in the US?
    Good question INDEED! I was wondering the same. Because it would be a bit unrealistic to think the number one terrorist could get in the country... unnoticed.... all by shaving off his beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I agree about the Dana thing. Once again the writing gets so sloppy. Okay. The CIA knew that Dana ran off like a crazy person at the police station, upset that she couldn't go to the police. So why don't they seem concerned about how she could blow it by telling a friend, who might call the wrong police people, or going to the media. And Mike knows there is something serious going on with CIA and Brody, but he carts Dana to a stranger's house like it's no big deal? Wouldn't he wonder if it somehow could effect the terrorist risk involving Brody? It's like his brain took a vacation.

And why wouldn't Dana's mom explain to her that there is a difference in murdering someone and being a passenger in a car that accidently hits someone. Why not keep telling her that?

Was Carrie faking it all with Brody in bed or not? I cracked up laughing when Saul kept begging to just give her more time. She was trying her best......(sex sounds in background.) lol

Again... I agree with all your thoughts/comments. I would think Dana's mom could make her understand the difference of actually being the driver of a hit and run and being a passanger. I would also think Dana is old enough to understand such a thing. I couldn't understand how Mike could just drive Dana somewhere... without asking questions. ESPECIALLY when she came running out of the person house.... crying... or scared... with NOT a question again.... he just followed her command and left.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I've seen more than one critic this week saying that after two "meh" weeks of Homeland, tonight's episode is a godo one. Full of tension and plot twists. We. Shall. See.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Wow - that was the fastest 47 minutes of my entire day. I won't say any more yet but WOW.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I wish we had seen what happened between Brody and Nazir, instead of just in Brody's flashback. Tonight's show was great...as usual.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Looking at the interrogation from an "in the show" perspective (as opposed to on my couch perspective), I'd want to ask Brody (a) why he thinks Nazir dropped him off outside of Baltimore with no means of transportation back to DC, (b) what is Nazir's current appearance, and (c) press him further on details. It was pretty clear he was holding something back. I see him as an unreliable narrator, so who knows what really went down during those 12 hours.

From my couch perspective, I found it interesting that Saul uncovered the background of Quinn and he's a black ops guy. I knew they couldn't kill Brody, after all the show has been renewed for a 3rd season and it'd be weird to not have Brody around unless they *reallyfast* find a new antagonist.

As for Carrie getting such the love lorn look when Brody talked of protecting his family, then sending Mike in to keep them safe, ehh...I'm turned off by that. Why can't there be a female agent, maybe even still a bit mentally unstable, that doesn't bring in love-sickness?

I'm still processing last night's episode. I had to reverse and look at a few things twice. I know, I know, I'm analyzing too much! lol

I wonder why they couldn't just lift a fingerprint from Quinn and run it through to see who he really is. Saul has that ability. And ref. upthread post, what's a black opt? I didn't understand what Saul was describing when he recognized the guy Quinn met.

Oh, did they arrest Royia?
    I'm here likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Black ops, like extraordinary rendition...taking a person to another place and torturing them. Or killing them. That's what Quinn's job is. Saul wanted to be off book as much as possible, because I don't think he trusts anyone other than the small group he works with. And even with them so far, as he trekked out to check out the ex in Baltimore.

They have to nabbed Roya and anyone at the coffee shop for material witnesses at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm still processing last night's episode. I had to reverse and look at a few things twice. I know, I know, I'm analyzing too much! lol

I wonder why they couldn't just lift a fingerprint from Quinn and run it through to see who he really is. Saul has that ability. And ref. upthread post, what's a black opt? I didn't understand what Saul was describing when he recognized the guy Quinn met.

Oh, did they arrest Royia?
    I saw it more as a wanting to know who Quinn was insofar as what he was up to, what his background really was, what made TPTB (uhm, that's The Powers That Be) put him on this assignment, understand what his angle is and see if they could determine he was not legitimate with what they'd been told. I never saw it as wanting any information that could be obtained with running his fingerprints.

But that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread