+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Homeland (Showtime)

Re: Homeland (Showtime)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Nonononono. OUR Saul is NOT the/a mole. Nonononono :thumbdown:

I won't believe it until we see it... so for now... I will forget about the rug thing.... I will forget about he renting his house out... and I will definitely forget about the idea that he could have edited the tape. Because it IF I don't remember those things... nothing bad can come of it.

RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, it's nothing mind blowing, but here goes.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Carrie and Brodie have a long conversation together, ALONE. It reveals much in plot development, (whatever that means). Dana and the Vice-president's son have something bad happen. I don't know what it is. I hope he doesn't attack her. There is a car accident. I have heard it's Dana and that guy, but also that it is the CIA and Brodie is involved.
    Once again, I'm not certain. These may or may not be accurate.
    Ugggh... not the spoiler button...

What to do... what to do??????

*leans back in chair*

*ponders about the spoiler*

Is it about Brody? Is it about Carrie? Is it about Brody AND Carrie? Maybe its about Peter? OR SAUL? Hmmm... Could it be about Dana and Finn?

*SIGH*

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I won't tell you what to do I'm here but the spoiler info Debb70 posted is speculation, it's not "for sure". It's totally up to you regarding clicking on that leeeeeetle buddun

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I won't tell you what to do I'm here but the spoiler info Debb70 posted is speculation, it's not "for sure". It's totally up to you regarding clicking on that leeeeeetle buddun

*wiggles fingers* I couldn't resist... but that comes as NO surprise.

That weeeee leeeeeetle buddun is evil, I tell ya! EVIL!

I'm not sure how some of the spoiler/speculation info gets out. I personally don't mind it. I'm one of those people who has no issue with knowing how something is going to turn out. That's just me. In fact, I think I enjoy the show more when I watch it the second time around. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure how some of the spoiler/speculation info gets out. I personally don't mind it. I'm one of those people who has no issue with knowing how something is going to turn out. That's just me. In fact, I think I enjoy the show more when I watch it the second time around. lol
    The last episode I've watched over and over and over again. I just really loved it. I see something different each go around.

I think I am one of the few people who thinks the show almost jumped the shark last night. The entire interrogation with Brody seemed so pitiful. The approach that Carrie took where she whined about him being really having feelings for her, was way too long. I bet her constant witching about his feelings for her was more painful than the stab wound. LOL Just when I am able to erase visions of Claire Danes in her role of a teenager on My So CAlled Life, and then she goes right back to it. You can't blame her though. She's just reading the lines they gave her...annoying as they were. Still, she just went on and on like a love sick puppy. At some point, will they insist she conduct herself in a more professional manner? NO, I didn't think so. And why did she turn the lights off? Was she playing footsie with Brody under the table? lol Carrie letting him get a nap in was touching.

So we are supposed to believe that since the over zealous CIA guy stabbed Brodie in the hand, that he is now broken and that he has been successfully turned as a double agent, all within 24 hours. And sinse he made a pinky promise to tell the truth and work for the Americans now, all is well. They just drop him off at home and based on less than scout's honor, he will not attempt to blow anyone else up. OH, and they didn't even ask where the bomb vest was?

Okay, enough of that crazy story. The teens did something really stupid. Who knows where that will go. I thought that Nazir was going to go after the Vice-president's son as retaliation for his son being killed, but I guess that's not where they are going. The spoilers I read were pretty close, so, I'll keep my eyes open for those.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-29-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yeah, it's kind of hard to believe that Brody would turn double agent in less than 24 hours when he's been pro-Nazir (or at least pro-Issa's memory) for years and nearly blew himself up for the cause, not to mention killing a handful of people along the way. But what really bugged me was the achingly predictable hit & run. As soon as the VP's son lost his SS tail, I knew that was going to happen--it was like teen horror movie predictable. I know these guys can do better, so that hit & run better pay off in some significant way.

I thought it was hard to believe as well. The guy has withstood 5 years of torture and 3 years of brainwashing and it is all erased in one day? After all he was prepared to do for Nazir and how he still believes Walden is a terrorist and needs to pay, and he is a double agent. I don't totally believe it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was manipulating them in some way. Brody is a master manipulator. I think at some level he has been cracking up and has not been liking doing Nazir's bidding, that he was prepared to come clean, but I don't think he is 100% on the CIA's side. I wonder if he will double cross them somehow.

The teen story was predictable. I have faith that this will turn into a good storyline, though.

I just kept wondering how the CIA could be that gullible. Man.......

+ Reply to Thread