+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Suburgatory

Re: Surburgatory

that was hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    This is easily my favorite new comedy this season...and quite possibly fave new show period. "If you could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, who would it be?" "Scarlett Johanson. Dead."

Yeah I love this one already too -- so I'm sure they'll cancel it! The gun show dude was so gross as far as a personality goes but it was hilarious that she was attracted to him! I did kind of like his peanut brittle analogy.. and I adore his sister's character, she's great!

It's doing very well in the ratings - helps that it's sandwiched between The Middle and Modern Family. I predict a full season pick up with second season announcement in the new year.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

For some reason, it didn't get that much promotion I feel so I've been telling my friends how good it is..

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm so annoyed right now! I had to work last night and ABC isn't releasing episodes of this show online or OnDemand! I don't have a DVR or a working VCR, so I guess I'll have to hope they rerun the episodes on another day
    If the episode title is "The Barbecue," it's being repeated tonight (Friday).
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    If the episode title is "The Barbecue," it's being repeated tonight (Friday).
    Cool, thanks! Now I have to make sure I'm home by 8:30!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This show is adorable! I am having trouble not seeing Sisto as Brenda's nutcase brother on Six Feet Under.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Pickles! Pickles! Pickles!

Bwahaha
    OMG, that part was hilarious. And then her dad apologizes that she has stomach issues with pickles and the mother's all confused and says but I didn't serve pickles... Between this episode and Modern Family's latest, I think I burned a lot of calories LOL'ing Wed. night.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I watched this for the 1st time, & I just didn't get it or get into it.
    Obviously I'm missing something everyone else is seeing. Maybe missing the first show or two made a difference. I'll watch a few more times & see if I change my mind.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I got home tonight in time to see the last 15 minutes or so....enough to confirm that I love this show! As long as ABC isn't uploading full episodes and it's not available OnDemand, I just have to make sure that I watch this instead of whatever else I was watching on Wednesday night.

That Scarlett Johannson line was the best line of the week.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast