+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2 1/2 Men - with Ashton Kutcher

Re: 2 1/2 Men - with Ashton Kutcher

we are done with it. Don't even miss it!
    captain likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I agree with everything you've written. My only point of thought is with what I've bolded. Wouldn't you feel that way if you had to look after someone like Ashton's character?
    Also, they were together long before he was a millionaire, so it isn't like she's a trophy wife whose purpose in life is look beautiful. They were high school sweethearts, right?

After the tabloids told about Ashton having sex with that girl the night before his and Demi's wedding anniversary, I saw a post from a blogger referring to him saying that they should rename the show Two Men and a Halfwit.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe they should have just recast Charlie Sheen's role with Kutcher....he's sounding like a younger version....

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I actually think the show is improving. I laughed so hard at Monday's episode. I try not to let a celebrity's personal life skew my opinion of his work so I'm not getting caught up in the whole Ashton/Demi drama. Honestly I never saw that as a long term successful relationship so none of this surprises me. He marred a woman with kids when he was in his 20's. He was bound to want out eventually. Men cheat. Women cheat. It's just part of life. I've come to expect it so I won't compare him to Charlie Sheen or call him a halfwit. I'm glad the show is improving because Jon Cryer is great. The line of the night (and season so far) came in Monday's show:

Walden: Do I look OK?
    Alan: No. I look OK. You look like the man women fantasize about when I'm on top of them.

That's brilliant. I was off the show for a bit early on, but I will stick with it now because I think it's hitting its stride.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234