+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2 1/2 Men - with Ashton Kutcher

Re: 2 1/2 Men - with Ashton Kutcher

I watched epi 1 and thought it was great. Watched epi 2, naa, blah.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Watched episode 1 and didnt bother with #2.... AK continued to play the only role he knows...no chemistry with JC ( whom I loved back to the 80's teen movies)

I think the chemistry will take time. As far as I know, Jon and Ashton have never worked together. I used to watch but stopped a couple of seasons back. I'm not DVR'ing it now, either, but I am catching it On Demand. I'm willing to give it time because I really like the cast. I just hope we see more of Rose. That girl cracks me up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I am giving it one more week, hopefully it will get back to the other characters. If not, I will find something else, there will be a good movie on TCM
    There's no place like home!

Caught the second episode and it just can't seem to catch a rythum. They are relying on the house keepers thoughts to add comedy value--funny at first but the second or third was over kill and silly. More naked scenes only this time between Ashton and Jon--desperate. Was surprised by the choice of actress for Waldens wife. I usually love her work but didn't love her in this--everything about the character just seemed off (clothes/style/personality--looked like she was a wrung out young mother not wife of a billionaire).

What I really miss??? The "half man"!! Where is Jake? The relationship Charlie had as Jake's uncle is something that I think will be difficult for Walden to recreate.

pretty much done with this one. Hubby loved it with CS but we were trying to give it a go. When the two guys woke up naked together, hubby announced he was done.

I watched it on/off when Charlie was on and watched the second episode with Ashton on. I never really liked Charlie on this show and I never really liked Ashton in well anything. This is no different. There were some amusing moment but not something I'd stick with.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Caught the second episode and it just can't seem to catch a rythum. They are relying on the house keepers thoughts to add comedy value--funny at first but the second or third was over kill and silly. More naked scenes only this time between Ashton and Jon--desperate. Was surprised by the choice of actress for Waldens wife. I usually love her work but didn't love her in this--everything about the character just seemed off (clothes/style/personality--looked like she was a wrung out young mother not wife of a billionaire).

What I really miss??? The "half man"!! Where is Jake? The relationship Charlie had as Jake's uncle is something that I think will be difficult for Walden to recreate.
    I agree with everything you've written. My only point of thought is with what I've bolded. Wouldn't you feel that way if you had to look after someone like Ashton's character?

I wonder if the Demi/Ashton tweets are a publicity stunt.......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I wonder if the Demi/Ashton tweets are a publicity stunt.......
    I was thinking the same thing. To try to get more people to watch the show now that he is on. I'm sorry, but this show was built around Charlie as a person and I can't get into it with Ashton. didn't even bother watching or recording it last night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast