+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Terra Nova

Terra Nova

this one starts tonight this is the one I have been waiting for and I hopes it ends up being good as it looks we get a 2 hour premire tonight sorry DWTS but gotta watch the t rex...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Terra Nova

I'm looking forward to this one. It's original at the least! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm so excited it's on. Just put the kids to bed and we're starting it right now. My 8.5 yo is begging to watch this, so we're screening it for her also. I'm excited to see the dinos!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I believe it repeats later this week.

okay found the first official show of the season I can say I am totally hooked on...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    okay found the first official show of the season I can say I am totally hooked on...lol
    Cool, I was out and had to tape. Looking forward to it.

I like this show a lot, and of course it does have the aspects I thought it would in regard to past/future issues.

That said, it will take a lot to keep the show going on for more than two seasons because of the costs for some of the effects they use (and I don't mean just dinos).

This is one of the better new shows on TV IMHO - better acting overall that can carry the show beyond the CGI issues.

I liked it. I loved how they dealt with the issues of things changing in the past effecting the future by saying the past they go back to is in a different "time stream" and whatever happens there won't have an effect in the future they came from.

I like the dad character from Life on Mars. It felt like we were watching Jurassic Park during some of the scenes and two hours was a big committment for the first show. Lots of interesting things to come - Is Turner's son a Sixer? It sounded like he left Terra Nova and he's the one doing the drawings near the waterfall. Also, maybe Skye is the leak - how did she know the injured Sixer they found in the vehicle? My husband wanted to watch this one and I enjoyed it too. We'll stick with it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Interesting to hear that others liked it. We hated it. My husband and I looked forward to it, but were very disappointed in the acting, corny dialogue, and predictable story. It felt like a bad soap opera on the Jurassic Park set. I won't be watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast