+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Terra Nova

Re: Terra Nova

well Taylor's son Lucas is alive after all..I always thought he was...he I believe is working on a way for the portal to go both ways...l...hate to break it to him but its gonna take the cop's genisus daughter to help him....good episode tonight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So, sorry to be so dense, but apparently from tonight's show the sixers were sent on purpose to sabotage?
    I believe it was primarily to steal the box for Lucas.

I believe is working on a way for the portal to go both ways.
    This is what I think too. But the question is also why? If the time they left was so horrible, why would you want to go back?

I almost thought it was genius girls' hot boyfriend that came out of the woods but was glad to finally see the missing prodigal son.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

You would think that the Terra Novan's would at least have back up weapons like the crossbows etc... or do they assume they always will have a power system they can rely on?

The older daughter and z showed some spunk today. Liked Zoe interacting with her Daddy. Josh...best line "where are my shoes?". Have you tried looking on your feet. Seriously, even the writers have no respect for this kid.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I actually thought it was cute at the beginning of the show when Josh was teasing Maddie....why do you like sorta nice? Why do you smell good? It was just a cute exchange. He doesn't bother me like he does most of you. He seems pretty typical to me. Snarky, moody, wanting to be a grown up before he's actually a grown up....my boys were the same way. Then they got a bit older and all that evened out.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Nov 14, 2011

Finally saw the show, mmmm.....Josh stealing drugs........Josh suffering consequences of stealing drugs......Josh giving drugs back.....Josh growing some spine and the story is getting interesting.

Taylor manipulating the exhiled ex soldier....he is basically a throw away piece for Taylor. Oh,,,I didn't like the way they were implying Komodo dragons are cowardly, the writers need to watch Animal Planet of the National Geographic a bit more.

Loved that they showed the older daughter doing something more with her brains and not mooning over a guy.

There are only supposed to be 13 episodes for season 1 of Terra Nova due to CGI production costs and as of Nov 14, 2011, 8 episodes have been shown so we have 5 more to go.

I just wish they would get the Josh portion of the series over with. His portion is so predictable. Josh eventually gets gf to come through the gate. She comes through. Things are great at first, but turns out she is [insert common problem here (working for sixers, can't stand being in Terra Nova, prefers being in the future, a total jerk)]. Josh eventually realizes that he likes girl already in Terra Nova better. Original gf gets killed by dinosaur while fleeing to be with the sixers.

any guesses as to whom the spy is???? they've thrown the bartender at us too many times..he may be worker with the sixers but he is not the spy...I was wondering about Malcom maybe?????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Liked the dragonfly messenger. Nice use of modern tech and biology.

+ Reply to Thread