+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Terra Nova

Re: Terra Nova

Josh, the son, stupidest teenager ever
    I dunno - in the race of stupidest teen ever - Josh vs Tyler from V. I can't decide who I wanted killed off quicker
    PWS likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I dunno - in the race of stupidest teen ever - Josh vs Tyler from V. I can't decide who I wanted killed off quicker
    OMGosh, didn't think of it but you are right great comparison. At this point Josh is leading over Tyler.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OMGosh, didn't think of it but you are right great comparison. At this point Josh is leading over Tyler.
    I have to agree, but that may only be because there's no chance of Josh getting killed any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I have to agree, but that may only be because there's no chance of Josh getting killed any time soon.
    One can only hope.

Just had a great thought. Let's kill off human Josh and then name the prehistoric turkey that just hatched "Josh". Who will know the difference and Turkey Josh is cute and probably smarter and a better actor.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I've only been able to watch bits, but did like the bits I've seen...but I have gaps so a question or two.
    First though, wanted to comment on why they picked that dinosaur era time slot (other than the "it's a rip in space, that's just where it went" option, which is probably accurate), aside from the CGI possibilities.... do they think in this alternate time stream there is no meteor? Why establish humans in a time that will probsbly lead to their extinction as well as the dinosaurs?
    Of course in a more mammalian era they could have dealt with sabre tooth tigers, etc., or even run across "early man". That would have raised some interesting ethical issues. I guess the best would be post dinosaur extinction where there were some small mammals around, but no big predators yet.
    So my question...the sixers are a splinter group...have we ever heard what the issues were that resulted in their leaving, being expelled (which?)? Thanks!

PS Love the comparison between Tyler (V) and Josh!

I brought up some of the same similar questions but they said this is a totally different time stream so maybe we don't hit a asteriod at the 65 million mark cause I said when it first started well at least they have 20 million years to get things right before it hits...but it leaves open all kinds of other things if this is a new time stream because if you don't have that asteriod that wiped out the dinosaurs does that mean they will continue to live on
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

My huge question which, of course, would mean the show wouldn't get made, is why did the timeline target the Jurassic era rather than a time post-dinosaur, but pre-human? Yes, yes...no blood, guts or military rule; but how refreshing would that be?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    My huge question which, of course, would mean the show wouldn't get made, is why did the timeline target the Jurassic era rather than a time post-dinosaur, but pre-human? Yes, yes...no blood, guts or military rule; but how refreshing would that be?
    Because that's were the portal just happens to open up to.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, tonight we had meteors, but apparently they were "little" ones. How convenient that there's at least one person inside the walls who's into old tech.

So, sorry to be so dense, but apparently from tonight's show the sixers were sent on purpose to sabotage? ???

+ Reply to Thread