+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Terra Nova

Re: Terra Nova

BF - Are you on the WC? I didn't get to see the episode because of the stupid baseball game going into overtime. Thank goodness that Comcast now offers the catch up option for TV shows On Demand but I have to wait until they post it.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    BF - Are you on the WC? I didn't get to see the episode because of the stupid baseball game going into overtime. Thank goodness that Comcast now offers the catch up option for TV shows On Demand but I have to wait until they post it.
    yea I caught the last hour of the game..have to admit it ended great but we got Terra Nova here on the EC an hour later which meant I didn't get to watch Hart of Dixie which is okay...I have only seen one episode of that one and I felt like I was watching Doc Hollywood again almost the same lines
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Fox has scheduled the season finale for December 19th. No word on whether or not there will be a season 2.

News Briefs: Terra Nova Gets a Finale Date, But Will the Show Return? - News - TV.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Fox has scheduled the season finale for December 19th. No word on whether or not there will be a season 2.

News Briefs: Terra Nova Gets a Finale Date, But Will the Show Return? - News - TV.com
    it figures sci fi shows just havent' been doing that well the last several years even though I like it can't say it surprises me...hope it comes back but if it doesn't I am glad they are finishing the first season..just hope they don't end it like ABC did with V
    pfeifferdcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    it figures sci fi shows just havent' been doing that well the last several years even though I like it can't say it surprises me...hope it comes back but if it doesn't I am glad they are finishing the first season..just hope they don't end it like ABC did with V
    Honestly with the way the humans were behaving in "V" I didn't mind the ending save what was going on with Lisa.

Terra Nova is a good show; however, they will have to work hard to keep it fresh. The fact they have to use quite a bit of CGI doesn't help them because if it comes down to eliminating shows b/c of costs, it'll be cut no matter how good the ratings.

We had to watch it on OnDemand because of the game too. Darn sports!

This episode to me wasn't so great, seemed like they were stretching to come up with a storyline. It was very ho hum with the whole memory loss bug thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    They only intended to do a 13 episode season, so it's not being cut short. The production costs on this show are probably through the roof, so 13 is likely more expensive than 22 for a regular show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've missed Terra Nova until now but just got caught up On Demand. I liked the show! Sure, it has it's flaws, but it has characters I'm interested in and I laughed out loud at parts of it so it's a keeper for me. I don't know that I'd buy it on dvd in the future but I'll certainly make a point to watch it after the fact when I miss it.

Great episode this week with the little girl sixer. I'm back on board!

you know I was starting to empathize with the sixers to a small degree and was interested in finding out what their real agenda was and what their story was but when Myra used a 8 year old child by threatening her brother to get what she wanted that was just hitting below the belt and what ever interest I might have found in her is gone with the wind....you don't use children that way IMO

I still can't believe that the Shannon's have not even thought to have their math genusis daughter take a look at what Myra wanted so bad bet she could figure out how to open it

+ Reply to Thread